If _____ is in it, I'm going to see it...

Fill in the blank:

If _______________ is in the movie, I'm definitely going to see it.

Are there any stars out there who still carry this sway? I used to be able to fill that blank with Julia Roberts, but I've missed a few of her later pictures. She has/had such a sweet grill.

Diane Lane. She could sit on a barstool on an empty set and read the New York phone directory for 2 hours and I would buy a ticket.

My wife feels the same way about John Cusack. I think that's why she married me. She says I look a lot like him.

First off, Julia Roberts hasn't been attractive since pretty woman. She has to be the most overrated chick in the history of hollywood.

Let's see...I will see movies with any of the following people in it, without question...just because they are in it:

Ed Norton

Anthony Hopkins

Al Pacino

Kate Beckinsdale

Denzel Washington

Will Smith

Diane Lane

Jeremy Piven

Diane Lane is a Killer actress...Kate is just about the finest thing on the planet.

Diane Lane. She could sit on a barstool on an empty set and read the New York phone directory for 2 hours and I would buy a ticket.

My wife feels the same way about John Cusack. I think that's why she married me. She says I look a lot like him.

I'm assuming y'all have seen Must Love Dogs, then.

I am glad that I am not the only one that thinks Diane Lane is hot.

Piven, Diesel, Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis, Kate Winslett, Robin Williams, Nicholas Cage, Russell Crowe, Mel Gibson, and likely Arnold and a few others.

See them just for the hotness factor....Kate Hudson, Kim Cattrall, Halle Barry, Katie Holmes (before or after Cruise.)

Fill in the blank:

If _______________ is in the movie, I'm definitely going to see it.

Are there any stars out there who still carry this sway? I used to be able to fill that blank with Julia Roberts, but I've missed a few of her later pictures. She has/had such a sweet grill.

Michael Roof

Will Ferrell

Jason Stratham

Jack Black

Jessica Biel

Dwayne Johnson

Al Pacino

Mark Wahlberg

Luke Wilson

Owen Wilson

Vince Vaughn

Chris Elliott

I am glad that I am not the only one that thinks Diane Lane is hot.

Piven, Diesel, Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis, Kate Winslett, Robin Williams, Nicholas Cage, Russell Crowe, Mel Gibson, and likely Arnold and a few others.

See them just for the hotness factor....Kate Hudson, Kim Cattrall, Halle Barry, Katie Holmes (before or after Cruise.)

Yep. She's this generations answer to Grace Kelly.

One actor who I avoid now at all costs is Robin Williams. The first few movies he did such as Good Morning Vietnam were good. Now it's either the same old shtick or Robin Williams trying to be serious.

Spiderman

R2D2

I rarely go to the movies. I went Sat. night for the first time since....National Treasure?

Took my 10 yr old son. We had a blast. Of course my 7 yr old daughter cried. Now I'll have to go see a movie with her. Again, G movies are not seen for the actors.

I guess I just stay way too busy.

Yeah I need to go ahead and add Mark Wahlberg to my list too. That guy is a good freaking actor. I know it sounds funny...but he's awesome.

He did a good job in Departed. But he was incredible in 4 brothers.

Yeah I need to go ahead and add Mark Wahlberg to my list too. That guy is a good freaking actor. I know it sounds funny...but he's awesome.

I thought Four Brothers was pretty lame.

shooter was pretty awesome though

I'm assuming y'all have seen Must Love Dogs, then.

How'd you guess? My wife bought the DVD. It's a shame the plot was so lame. But I'll watch it anyway.

You would.

First off, Julia Roberts hasn't been attractive since pretty woman. She has to be the most overrated chick in the history of hollywood.

Diane Lane is a Killer actress...Kate is just about the finest thing on the planet.

Something you and I can agree on 100%. Except, my wife is the finest thing on the planet and Kate Beckinsale is a very, extremely close second.

You would.

Explain.

I watched it. Was actually looking forward to watching it. Was disappointed. I thought the plot was overdone and unrealistic. Somebody would have tipped dude before they got to the ice and his boys wouldn't have turned on him regardless of how mean he was because he made them too much money.

The individual performance were okay -- except for Tyrese Gibson who is perhaps the worst actor on the planet outside Nick Cage, John Travolta or Taye Diggs. I never really bought the forced camraderie between the main characters.

The movie just didn't gel for me. By the end I was just looking at the clock and waiting for it to be over. I'd give it a D+.

speaking of terrible acting jobs, has anyone seen elizabethtown? (i know chick flick, it really wasn't bad though)

Kirsten Dunst was an absolute abomination.

Tom Hanks

Will Ferrel

Adam Sandler

Vince Vaugn

Brad Pitt

And just about any of the animated movies these days are HILARIOUS.... Shrek, Madagascar, Open Season, Ice Age, Flushed Away

Kirsten Dunst was an absolute abomination.

She SUCKS in Spiderman.

If I were casting that movie, the role of Mary Jane would have gone to Lindsey Lohan. Red hair, good curves.

Dunst has a face as wide as a pizza plate and only slightly more attractive.

I've gotta disagree with you on Diane Lane. She's exceedingly plain to me. I don't see the attraction at all. Beckinsale? Yes. I'm thoroughly disappointed in her for being in a movie with Adam Sandler, but I can let that pass just because of her overall Beckinsaleness. And Julia? Juliea Roberts is all-time top ten. That fabulous grill alone keeps her on the list.

And Julia? Juliea Roberts is all-time top ten. That fabulous grill alone keeps her on the list.

:puke:

I gotta agree with GG on Four Brothers. I only finished the thing to see how it ended but once it was done both me and my wife said it was pretty sorry. It was a good idea, just poorly and unrealistically executed.

Archived