Autographed Items

Duder

I'm selling off a few signatures I have and figured I'd start here. I have 8x10s of Kodi (from the BCS game), Byrum (BCS kick and celebration afterwards). I also have Cam and Fairley stuff though the price is a bit higher because of their fees. I have jerseys, helmets and prints.

I also have some Bama stuff if any of the Bammers here are interested. Ingram (prints, a canvas photo that looks cool as hell, footballs, helmets, jerseys, gloves, etc), Dareus, Julio and Cody

I can hook you up with some Trent autos as well B)

Edited by Duder

What do you have from Cam?

Prints, helmets, footballs and jerseys. We also have some signed by he and Fairley. We also have the BIG Greg Gamble "All In" print signed by Cam, Fairley, Kodi and (I think) Byrum

What do you have from Cam?

Prints, helmets, footballs and jerseys. We also have some signed by he and Fairley. We also have the BIG Greg Gamble "All In" print signed by Cam, Fairley, Kodi and (I think) Byrum

Let me preface this by saying I know this is pricey. We had to pay their fees when they were here. The prices I'm listing these at here are "my cost"; I'm not making any money off of this. These come from a buddy who runs an autograph business and I was present for most of these signings. We DO NOT deal in current players.

Cam items:

Full-size helmet- $300

Jersey- $200

We have footballs but I can't remember the price but if anyone is interested I will get it

Fairley

Full-size helmet $225

Football, same as above

Jersey- $100

Fairley sacking Thomas from BCS 8x10 $75, 16x20 $100

National champ football signed by Fairley and Cam $250

Mini helmet signed by Caddy, Ronnie, JC and Carlos $150

I'm waiting on a price of the "All In" multi-signed print. Also, the Cam jersey has "Heisman '10" on it. Again, I realize these prices are too high for many but I wanted to post in case anyone was interested. All of these were obtained through Famous Ink or GSM Sports, the companies Fairley and Cam signed with. Don't shoot the messenger!

My broke friend has a couple of Byrum 8x10s and Kodi, also from BCS. He would like $20 for Byrum and $15 for Kodi, that includes delivery.

Kodi Burns small Greg Gamble print $75

Are the jerseys replica or authentic? Also what colors are the jerseys and are they the ones with the BCS patch? Also do you have a picture of the football and is it a full size ball? Sorry for all the questions but I do buy this kind of stuff and am interested.

Home jerseys, no BCS patch. Replica but stitched numbers and name. Full-size football, will have pic shortly. Ask anything ya need, man

Thanks man. Can you also post a picture of the cam jersey as I would like to see how it was signed. Also do you provide any authenticity of the signature as some others I have bought were registered and numbered.

The Cam jersey comes with a mounted memories COA. Other items come with our COA. We made the decision not to do holograms and such at this time as those can be faked also. We are a word of mouth business, two collectors who get deals for private signings and most of our customers know one of us anyway. It is guaranteed and should you ever pay for authentication elsewhere and they call us liars a refund will be issued. All the signatures were acquired in our presence. You will receive a pic of the person signing your item if we have one that matches. Several here have known me for years, I'm not out to rip anyone off.

Pics sent to your email.

• 9 months later...

To update this thread--we still have a ton of Bo, Cam, Pat, Fairley, etc. They do have the company representing the player (i.e. GTSM) as well as our hologram. We still have pics of the athletes signing the items.

My prices are still cheaper than 99% of what you'll find.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I am looking for a AU HEISMAN jersey that I have seen; it has Newton, Jackson and Sullivan's numbers on it. Anyone know where this ca be acquired?

• 8 months later...

I have a set of 4 Bo Jackson Jerseys all signed, Bo Jackson signed baseball, set of 2 Cadillac Williams Jerseys, two signed mini helmets, signed football. Signed helmet from players. All of these items are in encased and have the authentic sticker or certificate. pictures of players and stadium. Framed 1989 Auburn/Alabama game ticket with other pendants surrounding. Famous stadium picture with balloons. All items for $3000 or sell individual.

Bo Jackson jersey is $350 and includes case. Three other signed jerseys from pro baseball and football are $300 each. Cadillac Williams jerseys are $300 each. Bo Jackson signed baseball is $200. Signed Cadillac Williams signed football is $150. Mini helmets are $75 each and regular helmet signed by players is $250. Other pictures available. Make an offer for all or some. Must go.

• 5 weeks later...

I found this mini helmet out side someones house who had moved and posted up on craigslist that they left stuff behind because they were moving. I think it may have a lot of value but cannot find the same item on the net to compare it. And I cannot figure out whos signature this is. Could some please tell me if you recognize the signature and who it is. And how much this Schutt Auburn Tigers Mini Helmet may be worth. You can email me at kid_creation@msn.com I check that every day. I won't be checking this everyday though. How ever I will come back here and delete this after I get the info I need. Thanks

4.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

I found this mini helmet out side someones house who had moved and posted up on craigslist that they left stuff behind because they were moving. I think it may have a lot of value but cannot find the same item on the net to compare it. And I cannot figure out whos signature this is. Could some please tell me if you recognize the signature and who it is. And how much this Schutt Auburn Tigers Mini Helmet may be worth. You can email me at kid_creation@msn.com I check that every day. I won't be checking this everyday though. How ever I will come back here and delete this after I get the info I need. Thanks

4.JPG

Looks like it Terry Bowden signature.

4.JPG

Looks like it Terry Bowden signature.

Yep. It's worth a ton. But it!!

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 8:49 AM, MSchwade said:

@Duder or anyone, I am looking for a 2010 Heisman Dinner Program that is signed by Cam Newton. Does anyone have one?

Thanks in advance!

you know bo, pat, and cam all signed heisman cards which are official auburn cards i believe. i have bo's and pat's but i cannot remember if i have cams or not. it has been years since i have seen another one. i have been looking for a piece of the monoply money they threw at cam during the camback bowl. man to have one of those autographed would be epic!

• 8 months later...

Hi all, I am remodeling my office and changing from an Auburn theme to a family theme.  With that I have a Hal Baird signed baseball and a Tommy Tuberville signed mini-helmet if anyone is interested.  Just PM me.