Member Info: Where you are and what is your connection to AU

The Duke

:wedance: :wedance: :wedance: :ctt:

Well guys, I will go first, we thought it would be nice to get to know our members a bit more.

My name is Brandon as you can tell

I am originally from Huntsville but now I live in Auburn area

Graduated from AU in 2004

Its great to see all you people here.

War Eagle!!! :we: :we: :we: :we:

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon

Texas, then North Alabama

Graduated from AU in 2005

Now in Opelika

True Auburn fan (Knew nothing about alabama or Auburn when I moved from Texas, visited both, didn't like the smell of urine/vomit and went to Auburn).

Born in Opelika, AL

Lived in the country of Jordan and other middle eastern countries throughout my life.

Part time student at Auburn University.

Every single member of my immediate family graduated from Auburn University (hopefully I will too someday). Was never really a big fan of sports but that all changed when a friend of mine introduced me to Auburn Football and what a real sport is all about :hellyeah:

• 3 weeks later...

Dad, Mother, All my Uncles and my Aunt graduated from Auburn.

Born in Charlotte, NC

Lived in Vestavia Hills, AL off and on for 6 years

East Carolina University Alum

Attending Auburn University for grad school hopefully...

War Damn Eagle! ... Arrrgh!

I have been an Auburn Fan and going to games as long as I can remember. Got my #88 Terry Beasley Jersey for Christmas 1970 from my oldest brother, a sophmore at AU at the time. Wore a Punt-Bama-Punt tee shirt to school in the 2nd grade the Monday after the game, also a gift from my brother who was at the game. My parents were proud alumni of API. Wife's parents are also AU Alumni.

My 13 year old son went to his 1st game @ 4 and my 6 year old went to his 1st @ 5.

My wife was class of 88 and I was class of 89. Living in Gulf Breeze, FL.

:believe:

Left out 1 thing my parents always told me about attending Auburn Football games that always makes it fun regardles of the outcome:

"At Auburn We May Loose A Game, But We Have Never Lost A Party!!!!!"

War Eagle!!!!

:believe:

My name is Michael most know me as TEETER, live in Columbus GA, been an Auburn Fan since i knew what football was(I originally liked auburn because of the colors....come on i was 7 ha ha!!! So that's 32 Dye Hard Auburn Years for me!!!!) My dad is a  Georgia Fan, Uncles Alabama and Tennessee fans, but i have made my Wife, Mom, Sisters, Nieces and Nephew Auburn Fans.  Its great to have a Website with true AU fans!!! WDE!!!

My name is Mike.  I'm a 30 y/o sailor from Montgomery, currently stationed in Lemoore, CA(see buttcrack of California.)  I hope to get out of the Navy and live out my dream of attending AU someday

aucorpsman...thank you for your service...guys like you allow other people to live out their dreams...a stint in the service would have done me good before attending AU...

War Eagle

Im Justin, from Mobile and have been an Auburn fan since I was little. It was hard since I was surrounded by Bammers, Thank god for my 92 year old aunt. She was a long time Auburn fan, and had plenty of stories to tell.

I have to admit .......It was hard being a fan until my hometown boy Damian Craig came and made me have a reason to wear orange and blue.

Thanks Damian WAR EAGLE!!!!

And what happend to the rumor him as QB coach?

:believe: Just found this, Hey guys and WAR DAMN EAGLE... I live in Carrollton, Ga. with my wife of 20 years. I graduated from AU in 84, as did my father, brother and sister.  We go to all the home games and are fixing to send in the $ for season tickets next year. :wedance:

I forgot My name is David and I have never known anything but AU.  I was almost born in auburn, my folks went home for the summer, I was born, and back to school in the fall.  What a Life. I Love Auburn and Believe in it...

My name is Billy and I grew up in Walker County. I currently live in Bristol, TN and have loved Auburn for as long as I can remember. I work for a major chemical company that LOVES to hire Auburn Engineers. I mostly lurk, but I check this and other sites daily.    WAR EAGLE!!

Nice to have you guys!! Remember that War Eagle Auburn is a site for the fans by the fans. If you have any ideas or would like to participate in any way, feel free to make suggestions, write an article, or send your fan photos. You will find the information needed on the "Contact Us" page of the main site. Thank you for joining our community and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Contact War Eagle Auburn

Archived