ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

Since we can't get a Professional Sports Section.. i'll update this thread with Atlanta Braves scores and information..

ChipperZarrilli2.jpg

Chipper hit a 2 run go-ahead bomb in the 8th and Billy Wagner struckout the side in the 9th for the win!

ATL_____ 3

CHC____ 2

Atlanta (2-0)  Chicago (0-2)

Since we can't get a Professional Sports Section.. i'll update this thread with Atlanta Braves scores and information..

ChipperZarrilli2.jpg

Chipper hit a 2 run go-ahead bomb in the 8th and Billy Wagner struckout the side in the 9th for the win!

ATL_____ 3

CHC____ 2

Atlanta (2-0)  Chicago (0-2)

Go Braves!!

Chipper won't be going anywhere. Once Bobby Cox is actually gone, Chipper will be the Braves manager.  :thumbsup:

It may not be immediate but we all know he's only got a few more years in him and that'll be just enough time for us to bring someone in and run him out when he doesn't live up to expectations. Then CJ takes control.

Your welcome guys!

Hanson goes tonight against Randy Wells. We'll see what happens...

Tommy Hanson is very fun to watch pitch.  I wonder how hard he could throw if he didn't freeze half way through his wind-up?  :tease:  :tease: 

Let me make it very clear: Lowe, Jurjeans, Hanson, and Hudson make the sickest starting 4 in the MLB.  Lowe will get it back, and Kawakami CAN pitch great games.  I just wish they could've held on to Vazquez