ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

GO BRAVES!!

J-Hey has made adjustments is his first WEEK,in the bigs, very impressive.He is laying off the inside slider and he is going to right field with outside pitches

yep.. i hope the delay continues til tonight so i can finish watching the masters then watch bravos play...  ;D

It is not going to happen. I think it will be canceled. Can you play a double header in the majors

yep.. i hope the delay continues til tonight so i can finish watching the masters then watch bravos play...  ;D

It is not going to happen. I think it will be canceled. Can you play a double header in the majors

yeah it happens all the time. if they cancel it then it will most likely be made up when san francisco makes their road trip to atlanta later on in the year.

yeah it happens all the time. if they cancel it then it will most likely be made up when san francisco makes their road trip to atlanta later on in the year.

Yeah this is what I was thinking.  :cool: