NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

Just trying to get you to page 2 Golf! Then we won't have 2 scroll past Andy Giffith 50 times to get to the recent post. Nothin but luv, brotha. I do like the pic, it just takes up a lot of space on the page. Those games were good yesterday. At least the 2 games together were good. Seperately they were miserable 4 1 team, then the other. Go Sox!

Hey Golf you didn't have to change it. I really liked the pic. And hell I'm invading YOUR thread so don't worry about me. I was just trying to help you make the leap to the next level (page 2). Lol!

As a matter of fact Golf u come up with some of the best pics on here. The 1 u used to have that was a black and white from the inside of an AU building (maybe Lovelace??) was great. I never could figure out what was going on with the 1 of the chopper though. But it looked good.

Wow, good job by the Tigers taking 3 of 4 from the powerhouse Yankees. Tigers starting pitching has been awful but Verlander and Porcello might be coming around. Red Sox are up next for my Tigers. OK, I realize this is a Yankees thread so I will shut up now.

Sounds good, J. I would start a Detroit Tigers thread but I might be very lonely, so I'll just have to keep posting on the on the popular baseball threads. Tigers actually play the Braves in late June, so I can post on that one too.

Where in the world did this come from? I mean Tiger pitching. I give them props to shut out the Yanks in 2 of the games. Wow. Well we go home now to face the Twins and they have 2 of the best hitters in baseball.

Surprised me too, golf. Tigers starting pitching might be coming around. I hope Granderson does great for the Yankees. Tigers fans were sad to see him go. He was such a good guy in the Detroit community.

Great comeback by my Yanks last night, 11-9, particularly since they are playing without some of the sta A two-run homer by Alex Rodriguez tied it, and a two-run homer by Marcus Thames won it. The Yankees got to jump around on home plate and smash each other in the face with shaving-cream pies like they did every other night last year. The Red Sox slumped their way back into their clubhouse to deal with the most disappointing loss of what has so far been a very disappointing season.

• 4 weeks later...

Yanks are now tied for first place. Both teams will have their aces on the mound in this rematch of last year's World Series when the Yankees turn to CC Sabathia and the Phillies counter with a pitcher very familiar to New York in Roy Halladay. Go Yankeessssssssssss

Well we have at least 2 Yankee fans now and finally 3 pages. Go Yankees. Never got to go inside the old ballpark came about as close to it as possible w/o getting thrown in jail.

Well we have at least 2 Yankee fans now and finally 3 pages. Go Yankees. Never got to go inside the old ballpark came about as close to it as possible w/o getting thrown in jail.

Was that because you tried to get in or was it just your behavior in  NYC?

Both in those days, 1987. as long as you had your beer in a beer bag you could walk on the streets and drink all you wanted. Not a good ideal for me. Thank goodness the guys I was with had some connections.

Both in those days, 1987. as long as you had your beer in a beer bag you could walk on the streets and drink all you wanted. Not a good ideal for me. Thank goodness the guys I was with had some connections.

Yeah, I was in and around there at that time and was a VERY LUCKY man to have gotten away with some of thethings I did :-X