4 Team Parlay

pologuy24

Trying to figure out my 4 team parlay to run with this week..... Yalls Input will help!

Oklahoma -34 vs Utah State

Georgia -28.5 vs Louisiana-Lafayette

USCw -21.5 vs Hawaii

Texas Tech -14 vs SMU

LSU +1 vs North Carolina

Kentucky -3 vs Louisville

Florida -36 vs Miami (OH)

I haven't looked at Saturday yet, but I'm going heavy on Ohio State and USC tommorrow. I did a teaser and dropped OSU to -21 and USC to -15.

Stay away from that TT vs. SMU game. I heard some people picking SMU in the upset. I think TT wins, but maybe by 7-10.

How does a teaser acutally work? Ive never played them...

You can take 2 or more spreads and manipulate them, or keep them as they are and win more. For instance,

OSU is at -29 and USC is -21 and a half. I changed it to OSU -21 and USC -15. I wouldn't win as much, but it is a better line. Just like a parlay, you have to win all or nothing. It is a good bet, if you have some games you feel really good about and sweeten the deal.

Doesnt look like im gonna get any input on this!

out of that list

USCw, Oklahoma, Florida (not a forth one I like)

Oh, and parlays are sucker bets  ;D

I know... I always put one together and throw a small bet out there for sh**s and giggles.... I normally cash out on the winning end at the end of the year!

out of that list

Just call him Kansas Slim, the gambler :bow:

Has a nice little ring to it.  :cool:

out of that list

Just call him Kansas Slim, the gambler :bow:

Has a nice little ring to it.  :cool:

No doubt a diamond pinky ring :laugh:

I guess my opinion didn't count?   :'(

Nah those are 3 i was strongly leaning too! I have a feeling everyone of them are gonna cover

My $.02:

I like Hawaii against the spread

Florida covers easily

Georgia covers

A month ago I'd have laid $100 on UNC over the corndogs, but now they probably lose that game.  Don't know that I'd be comfortable enough to bet on it, though.

I think OU wins but doesn't cover.

Just mho

Never bet on opening weekend,unless it's over/under.You pretty much set up to lose and that's

why vegas loves opening weekend.The turnover,to getting timing down,and to putting new people in

is a spread buster own it's own.My advice lay the sheet down till next week.That way you have somewhat

of an idea of what every team has going for/against them.

I haven't looked at Saturday yet, but I'm going heavy on Ohio State and USC tommorrow. I did a teaser and dropped OSU to -21 and USC to -15.

I don't agree with that tOSU pick. They have a huge game against Miami next week. There's no way Tressel shows much of anything tonight, and they don't need style points. If you look at openers the last five years, tOSU hasn't done much. I'm not much on trends, but I think that is more a coach not wanting to show his hand. tOSU doesn't have much to gain from going all out. The only way I see the bucs covering is if they get a lot of turnovers.

Archived