Watching Game?

daveforau

I live in the panhandle of Florida, just south of Dothan. I have searched the net over, ESPN3 seems to be blacked out, I have DISH and it looks like it is not on our system or the ppv channel is blacked out also. Is it on GamePlan before I order it? I can't get an answer on that. Is there anyway I am going to be able to watch the game?

What internet service provider are you with. I am in the panhandle (Gulf Breeze) with Mediacom. ESPN3 has the area blacked-out for here, but when I click to see the black-out area, I am in black but it says I am not subject to black-out? Confusing.  :dunno: :dunno:

What internet service provider are you with. I am in the panhandle (Gulf Breeze) with Mediacom. ESPN3 has the area blacked-out for here, but when I click to see the black-out area, I am in black but it says I am not subject to black-out? Confusing.  :dunno: :dunno:

We have bellsouth.net, so I will check into that further.

Go to Beef O'Brady's in Dothan.  They have lots of TVs.  It's on N. Oates Street just south of the intersection of N. Oates and Ross Clark Circle, in a strip of shops to the side of the shopping center with Petsmart, Old Navy, and TJ Maxx.

if all else fails, see if its on channelsurfing.net on saturday.

I watched SEVERAL games there and on Justin.tv as well -

there were a couple of other sites that had'em too -

Thanks, I will keep working on it, you have been a big help.

Go to Beef O'Brady's in Dothan.  They have lots of TVs.  It's on N. Oates Street just south of the intersection of N. Oates and Ross Clark Circle, in a strip of shops to the side of the shopping center with Petsmart, Old Navy, and TJ Maxx.

I have been there lots of times, the only problem is I am not a drinker nor a fighter and it is always full of those other people and I don't if I could get out of there without becoming one or the other.

Not sure how the TV markets line up where you are, but I have Dish and it will be on channel 420 which is Fox Sports South.  Just like aufan 57 said, you can get the sports package for about 7 bucks a month which is well worth it during football season.  I think Auburn was on there 2 times last season.

Not sure how the TV markets line up where you are, but I have Dish and it will be on channel 420 which is Fox Sports South.  Just like aufan 57 said, you can get the sports package for about 7 bucks a month which is well worth it during football season.  I think Auburn was on there 2 times last season.

^^This^^ I have Dish as well and though FSN (channel 420) is part of my basic sports package I went ahead and signed up for the premium sports ($7) and now have over 20 Fox sports channels.

I'll be at the game, but in the past when Auburn plays on PPV or a channel I might not have, my mother always orders them.  She lives in another city, but she has a Slingbox and I can watch it on my laptop hooked up to my TV =)

Archived