The First Offensive Play

aupops2

We all know what it's gonna be.  Mario for three on the inside.  Shakes the jitters out, gets the adrenline flowing, make contact and the nerves are gone.  Second play Omac to the outside, another three yards. Third down and four, Cam on a QB draw.  Can't tell you any more, sorry!  Your thoughts?

First play will be zone read for 4-7 yards.

Next play will be play action pass.

I would almost bet that the first drive will consist of the T-Zac reverse.

Not what I was thinking at all pops. Iv'e got Auburn starting at their own 35, Cam then hits Darvin for a 30 yard gain, and then on the very next play Cam hits Kodi on about a 35 yard skinny post for 6. This of course depends heavily on whether Darvin takes the first pass to the house himself or not. Me = To optomistic?  :dunno:

I would almost bet that the first drive will consist of the T-Zac end around.

Fixed that for ya.  Not your fault because announcers screw it up all the time.  Here's the easy way to remember

QB pitches to WR = end around.

QB pitches to RB pitches to WR = reverse.

QB pitches to RB pitches to WR pitches to WR/RB = double reverse.

Now prepare to be bother by all the announcers calling it the wrong thing.  I'm evil, I know.

I would almost bet that the first drive will consist of the T-Zac end around.

Fixed that for ya.  Not your fault because announcers screw it up all the time.  Here's the easy way to remember

QB pitches to WR = end around.

QB pitches to RB pitches to WR = reverse.

QB pitches to RB pitches to WR pitches to WR/RB = double reverse.

Now prepare to be bother by all the announcers calling it the wrong thing.  I'm evil, I know.

No, it's totally fine. I say end around usually. It's late. The mixture of anticipation and fatigue does wonders to my football knowledge.

I always said I'd be a coach one day. Now, not so sure.  :P

I'd figure we'll be up 14 by the time the first offensive play rolls around, what with the opening kick-off being returned for 100 and the defense returning a pick for a td.  I say Fannin for 4 to the left side.  :wedance:

Zone read, Cam keeps it for a first down while draging 5-6 defenders on his back.

I do think it will be a zone read, bur fannin keeps it for a gain of 7.

Archived