How about that Neil Caudle.........

WarEagle10

I was so happy for him! I hope we have some "packages" to get him on the field some this year, besides holding kicks. He has been our back-up for the last decade and a half, and I want to send him out on a great note! War Eagle to you Neil!!!

He threw the best pass of the night. That's not a slight at Cam as he was everything we were hoping for and more, Niels pass was just pretty, to the 1 yard line

He threw the best pass of the night. That's not a slight at Cam as he was everything we were hoping for and more, Niels pass was just pretty, to the 1 yard line

Caudle's pass was pretty, and it was very class of our coaches to get him in the game, with significant involvement.

But dang I would put a lot of Cam's long passes on a par with that.

Caudle's pass was pretty, and it was very class of our coaches to get him in the game, with significant involvement.

But dang I would put a lot of Cam's long passes on a par with that.

Cam can throw the deep ball can't he? I was so impressed with all the things he can do. He may set all kinds of records at Auburn.

Archived