SEC digital network

3rdgen

SEC digital network now charges to watch full game replays that just sucks.  From what I saw of the highlights memphis setback and let miss st pick them apart no blitzes and wrs 5 yards open.  Memphis was in a lot of 3 man fronts and they got pushed around.  Anybody know where I can watch full game replays for free because espn3 does not have the miss st/memphis game

Guest simonsez

I see that part but theyre nothing but highlights.  Theres a tab over to the left that says "full games" but theres no games in it and there is nowhere that asks if you want to pay for a subscription.

I see that part but theyre nothing but highlights.  Theres a tab over to the left that says "full games" but theres no games in it and there is nowhere that asks if you want to pay for a subscription.

Click on results it will show the scores and stats.  You will be able to see highlights from there.

Click on results it will show the scores and stats.  You will be able to see highlights from there.

We're looking for the WHOLE game...

Archived