Florida-FSU

AU64

Well, after watching most of the game, I'm ready to predict that bama will wipe the field with UF.

Florida is the only SEC team with a worse QB situation than AU and even worse play calling. They have lived off a good defense and mostly benefited from an unbelievably poor SEC East this year.

So what's the opening line going to be.....bama-17 ?

Well, still hoping someone will knock they out.

I think Clemson or OU, if they get in, can take them. If you can stoo Henry and put the game in the hands of Coker they are a different team. Granted that's easier said than done.

I think Clemson or OU, if they get in, can take them. If you can stoo Henry and put the game in the hands of Coker they are a different team. Granted that's easier said than done.

Just hope that OU gets the in opening round of playoff. OU is really good with a legit dual threat QB and passing game. Their D is pretty good.

Just hope that OU gets the in opening round of playoff. OU is really good with a legit dual threat QB and passing game. Their D is pretty good.

Boomer Sooner!

I hope Florida wins like most here. But, I LOATHE both of those teams, so its the worse title game matchup possible for me. Florida's defense will play well but uat wins this (unfortunately) by at least 3 touchdowns and it could be much worse,IMO

Archived