Break Bama's record

PChamp119

Anyone realize John Vaughn's last FG tied Bama's PAT SEC Record at 199. One more and he breaks the record!

BTW... Special teams looked excellent this weekend. Almost blocking the opening punt, Devin's KR (I don't think I have ever seen Auburn have a KR further than 25 yards), John's 2 FG's, Kody's punting. Great job on special teams! Eddie Gran changing our Deep snapper... we may have some of the best Coordinators in the nation. Eddie and his running game, Chiz's Defense, Al's Offense. Hope they all stay for a long time.

Anyone realize John Vaughn's last FG tied Bama's PAT SEC Record at 199. One more and he breaks the record!

BTW... Special teams looked excellent this weekend. Almost blocking the opening punt, Devin's KR (I don't think I have ever seen Auburn have a KR further than 25 yards), John's 2 FG's, Kody's punting. Great job on special teams! Eddie Gran changing our Deep snapper... we may have some of the best Coordinators in the nation. Eddie and his running game, Chiz's Defense, Al's Offense. Hope they all stay for a long time.

107619[/snapback]

Did you notice who it was that got a piece of that punt??

True Frosh TONY FREAKIN BELL!

Kid's a playa. :thumbsup:

Did you notice who it was that got a piece of that punt??

True Frosh TONY FREAKIN BELL!

Kid's a playa. :thumbsup:

107687[/snapback]

I noticed...

We went to a party and there were a couple of Vol fans there and I let them know he was our TF.

WDE!!!

Archived