the game

PCAuburnRunner

Man, Berlin just took a shot...

Ol' Lee dropped some serious AU plugs in there too, I was suprised. Kirk just made a very good statement about the quality of USC, but he still ranked them #2 on his ballot... makes no sense.

I like the Canes and have never dreamed of cheering against them unless we were playing them, but I gotta stand behind AU on this one and say Go Cards!

Petrino owes Tuberville...I just don't think UL will have enough.  Sure would be nice though...

111405[/snapback]

Excellent pic there AuNuma1.

Just stole it. Going to print it and give a copy to Ronnie to sign.

My thanks to you.

111412[/snapback]

At least give him the regular sized one...

ronnie.jpg

midwya through 3rd...louisville up by 17.

WOW!

miami was down 24-7 at half, took the opening kickoff of 3rd qtr and scored...louisville ANSWERS baby!

louisville looks like they can score at will vs. miamuh.

this could be a great finish to the game.

ct

what a bunch of thugs. this miami team is very similar to the ones in the late 80's and early 90's.

i lost count of the times they should have been flagged for personal fouls or unsportsmanlike conduct.

Makes you realise what a great bunch of players and coaches we are blessed with @ :au: . After all is said and done...Character counts.

I would dearly love for us to get a crack at those guys....REALLY..... :D

Petrino owes Tuberville...I just don't think UL will have enough.  Sure would be nice though...

111405[/snapback]

My thanks to you.

111412[/snapback]

ronnie.jpg

111442[/snapback]

How did you gets yours resized with out having to cut half the picture off I am trying to get mine smaller but to no avail.

How did you gets yours resized with out having to cut half the picture off I am trying to get mine smaller but to no avail.

Mine is scaled down quite a bit. And I cropped a little bit of the top and bottom off of the original...Photoshop is great.

111405[/snapback]

My thanks to you.

111412[/snapback]

ronnie.jpg

111442[/snapback]

Gracias.

Archived