Bama's offense in the 2nd half

88Tiger

I was told that Bama has scored only 3 points total in the second half against Arkansas, South Carolina, Tenn. and L.S.U.

Is that true?

off the top of my head, i think that is correct.....not real impressive is it?....that means that whatever they did from an offensive standpoint,in the first half,the opposing defense adjusted to it without the bammerboobs making any offensive adjustments of their own.....kinda' tells a story,doesn't it?....by the way,AU has only given up 26 first half points all year(9 of those were to the corndogs)......

I think that also tells us something about their depth. They haven't been able to stay with a 'good' team for more than one half of football. And Rader is not a world class OC. He coached at Tulsa and compiled a staggering 49-80-1 record. Of course Tulsa is not a hotbed for football, but still is a miserable record. He got fired from that job, and was covering High School football for the local paper when 'Mama called'.

Surely one of our Bama posters can address this issue. Anyone? Bueller?

Let's see...Auburn has outscored their opponents 120 or so to 26 in the first half. Bama has only scored 3 points in the second half. This does not look good for the boys in red. :no:

I know in the LSU game they scored Zero points and had 46 yards of total offense in the 2nd half.

122996[/snapback]

That is not a telling stat, because everybody knows you guys cheated. Hell, that one PI that was not called took 250 yds from their stats for the game. And at least 21 points!!!!

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I know in the LSU game they scored Zero points and had 46 yards of total offense in the 2nd half.

122996[/snapback]

That is not a telling stat, because everybody knows you guys cheated. Hell, that one PI that was not called took 250 yds from their stats for the game. And at least 21 points!!!!

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

123020[/snapback]

Funny, I was thinking the exact thing.... ;) great minds think alike...

They complain that a missed call (Which I agree was horrible) cost them the game yet they seem to forget they had 46 yds of offense, QB fumbled for a Defensive TD for LSU, and fumbled 3 kickoffs giving them starting field position of 4,6 and 12 respectively.... Or the fact they gave up a 46 yd passing TD and a 52 yd Running TD. I guess the refs where helping LSU block as well.

Funny, I was thinking the exact thing.... ;) great minds think alike...

They complain that a missed call (Which I agree was horrible) cost them the game yet they seem to forget they had 46 yds of offense, QB fumbled for a Defensive TD for LSU, and fumbled 3 kickoffs giving them starting field position of 4,6 and 12 respectively.... Or the fact they gave up a 46 yd passing TD and a 52 yd Running TD. I guess the refs where helping LSU block as well.

123040[/snapback]

Here was Bama's offense in the fourth quarter when they had their backs against the wall and really needed some points:

Start

TOP Plays Yards Result

2:16 3 6 Punt

1:30 3 4 Punt

1:01 3 -7 Punt

1:39 4 6 Punt

This is pretty pathetic even if Hugh Nall is your offensive coordinator.

I guess Shula and the players should have been drawing up some plays this weekend instead of complaining about a "should-have-been" pass interference call they were depending on to win the game for them. If those pansies end up getting a instant replay put in to place in the SEC, I will never forgive them.

Alabama's offensive gameplan= Try to intercept a screen pass and return it for a touchdown...If the ball is not returned for a touchdown then try to kick a field goal before we get knocked out of field goal range.

Auburn'sDefensive gameplan=

Stop Darby and the field goal kicker and Alabama has no offense. The most one dimensional offense in the league. Kentucky and Vanderbilt look like boise state compared to Alabama's dynamic offense.

Yeah I dont even know why they play the game anymore....hell in 2001 we were supposed to lose by 100.

We all know that UGA's offense is better than Bamas...and they only scored 6 points. Then again, UGAs offense is better than Ole Miss...and flat lit up AUs secondary like a christmas tree.

Yeah I dont even know why they play the game anymore....hell in 2001 we were supposed to lose by 100.

We all know that UGA's offense is better than Bamas...and they only scored 6 points. Then again, UGAs offense is better than Ole Miss...and flat lit up AUs secondary like a christmas tree.

123113[/snapback]

Wow.....another lame one.

For Me personally I would love to see just one time AUBURN 50 UAT 9....I would just love :au:

to kick bama butt really really good just once.....I was born and raised in the B'ham Hoover area and now a resident of atlanta and the Truth be Known I HATE BAMA I always have...Sure am Glad I was BORN An AUBURN MAN and was able to grow up and become a AUBURN ALUM..The Year was 1989 Fall Quarter I graduated and it will always be remembered as the Year BAMA came to Auburn...They were 10 - 0 that year too...AUBURN kicked there butt that day too...Lets just hope AUBURN does not fall in a Bama trap....I dont think we will...But on any given Saturday anybody and beat anybody...Lets Make it 5-0 at that little school up the road...As my State of ALABAMA car tag once said so Proud.."DYEBAMA"

Give Em Hell U WAR DAMN EAGLES!!!!!! HEY

Archived