Coaching staff continues to grow

'76 Tiger

Like War Knight, I have not posted much since last year.  

Last year was a real concern, but having watched Auburn since 1968, I think a little patience is no sin.  Changing coaches is always a problem.  (I think Georgia should probably be wondering if Mark Richt isn't good enough for the Dawgs.) 

Now I hear talk of making the playoff for the NC....At least unwarranted optimism is easier to blow off than outrageous pessimism.

I have learned that in business and in Auburn Football, "It's never as good as it looks and it's never as bad as it looks."  We are not invincible and our young team will pay for some mistakes of youth.

Gus and Rhett are the same coaches they were last year.  They, like we, learn from experience.

In 1966 and 1967 Shug was under the sword of Damocles.   Then came Pat and Terry...and the Amazin Auburns.  

Keep your heads in the clouds and feet on the ground.

1 hour ago, '76 Tiger said:

Like War Knight, I have not posted much since last year.  

Last year was a real concern, but having watched Auburn since 1968, I think a little patience is no sin.  Changing coaches is always a problem.  (I think Georgia should probably be wondering if Mark Richt isn't good enough for the Dawgs.) 

Now I hear talk of making the playoff for the NC....At least unwarranted optimism is easier to blow off than outrageous pessimism.

I have learned that in business and in Auburn Football, "It's never as good as it looks and it's never as bad as it looks."  We are not invincible and our young team will pay for some mistakes of youth.

Gus and Rhett are the same coaches they were last year.  They, like we, learn from experience.

In 1966 and 1967 Shug was under the sword of Damocles.   Then came Pat and Terry...and the Amazin Auburns.  

Keep your heads in the clouds and feet on the ground.

Amen!

Archived