CSUN Game Update

Auburn out in order in top 4.  James now pitching for the Matadors.  Snow, Perry, Tissier.

Defensive changes in bot 4 for Auburn.  Harris pitching, Shea catching, Dowell at ss. 

Nothing happened over the next inning.  Swindle pitching in bot 6.  Olzweski playing right.

Swindle got two outs, then gave up a couple of singles.  Runners on 1st and 2d, 2 out.

combined no hitter into the 6th but that ends with 2 hits and a passed ball and now runners in scoring position...and walk to load the bases with 2 outs.

Game over.  Bilodeau pitched the 7th.  Gave up a two-out single, but retired Gonzalez on a popout.  Line scores:

Auburn:  8, 11, 0

CSUN:   0, 3, 1

Well that was nice.....their play by play was pretty reasonable since it was not going to be broadcast....and allowed me to listen to the baseball game and watch the progress of the softball game at the same time......not bad....:)   Getting my sports genes warmed up for the big basketball game in a bit.

Glad to do it.  I came in late, so I scrolled back through the PBP to see what happened.  TaySnow had a triple early, and McCrackin had a 2-run homer.  And get this; Veach stole second twice, but Maresette and Fornis both got thrown out.  Podany also with an RBI single.  Rivera had a double.

Likewise.  it's good to have as much depth as we have.  I will be out of pocket during the Notre Dame game today, so hopefully someone else can post updates.

Archived