Oddest thing about Stidham

AUght2win

A right handed QB, who more often than not, rolls left. Now anyone has ever played any sport knows how tough it is to throw a ball against your body. JS shouldn't be rolling out so much as it is, but my gosh, at least give yourself a chance by rolling to your passing side.

Have you guys ever seen a QB do this before? Is there some kind of rhyme or reason to it? You can virtually count the play as incomplete or a scramble when JS rolls left.

I thought you were going to say that he didn't take his redshirt after the Arky game and transfer...

10 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

A right handed QB, who more often than not, rolls left. Now anyone has ever played any sport knows how tough it is to throw a ball against your body. JS shouldn't be rolling out so much as it is, but my gosh, at least give yourself a chance by rolling to your passing side.

Have you guys ever seen a QB do this before? Is there some kind of rhyme or reason to it? You can virtually count the play as incomplete or a scramble when JS rolls left.

This was pointed out numerous times by the TV crew during the game.

Like the rest of the offense so far, it's all a mystery.

I thought you were going to say that anyone still thinks he is a potential first rounder, or that he could possibly be described as sneaky mobile, or that he could also be called a pure pocket passer with the decision making ability NFL teams look for.  I s*** you not...do these guys really even watch football?

16. Denver Broncos – Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn

I keep going back and forth with Elway taking another first-round quarterback this soon. Keenum has been “ok” so far, but it’s now clear that his window as the starter should be short. This is also a spot where you can get great value for Stidham. I like Stidham a lot and think he can work his way up to be the first quarterback taken in this class. He has a big arm, good size, displays excellent touch and is “sneaky” mobile. He is a pure pocket passer with the decision making ability NFL teams look for. I think he’s exactly the type of quarterback Elway has been looking for and, because he won’t be needed right away, he can actually take time to develop and learn.

http://orcabeacon.com/index.php/2018/09/30/2019-nfl-mock-draft-3-0-big-changes-at-top-after-wild-week-3/

Archived