OK Tigers....let's get it done!

If we have a real shot at making the SEC tourney, we have to break this SEC losing streak tonight. Or at the least win 2 of 3 this weekend.

Beat them Ole pissers and let's get this thing back in the right direction. :cheer::au::baseball:

Get you dust pans out, because her comes the sweep.

I know, I know, that was cheesy.

When I make the trip down there on April 21st, I am anticipating watching a game in series that will put us right back in that Top 8 in the conference, with a little help from other teams.

When I make the trip down there on April 21st, I am anticipating watching a game in series that will put us right back in that Top 8 in the conference, with a little help from other teams.

Maybe my bag is full of urine, but Top 8 in a 12-team conference isn't really a worthy goal. It doesn't make me happy.

Maybe my bag is full of urine, but Top 8 in a 12-team conference isn't really a worthy goal. It doesn't make me happy.

Your bag is full of urine. :poke:

Bro, given the past two years and considering we are 0-6 right now in conference play, if we are in the top 8 by the time the UAT series is over with, that would be an incredible turnaround for this team. Given how tough the SEC is, getting into the tourney as the 8th seed is not a bad accomplishment for any year. Of course I would be happier with a higher seed, so anything past that number 8 slot would be great, but I just want to make sure we are in that top 8.

I have been trying for the last $%^& 45 minutes to purchase a monthly subscription to Auburn All Access through the CSTV on AuburnTigers.com. Every time it tells me I am not filling out all the required fields when making my purchase, but damn it, I am filling in all the required fields. Hell, I am actually breaking down and giving them my money so I can watch or listen to AU baseball, but they won't take my money. On top if that, I can't find a dang phone number to call somebody and gripe about it so they can get it working for me.

Archived