2009 Schedule Wallpaper

AgentOrange

I'm with trooper, great site guys keep up the good work. I really need a new schedule screen saver. I still have last years up for some reseason. :thumbsup::bow::yay:

The fact that I'm 20th on the posts list tells you something about the amount of time I spend here.  I freakin love this place  :we:

• 1 month later...

Those both look GREAT!! My lazy designer should have the Auburn Eagle Football Schedule Wallpaper done very soon!!

AUDomination is soooooo lazy LOL

AUDomination ----->  :zapbama: <----- AUSportTalk

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to the auburn eagle official 2009 schedule wallpaper.  Come on Domination haha

Good luck with that one.....getting him to do something is like pulling teeth!! LOL

I knew you weren't LOL!! My g/f is though if that counts but she sucks at pulling teeth.....well I better say she is great or otherwise I might wake up one morning without any  :laugh:

:wedance::tdau::zapbama:  Wow, OK guys how do I decorate up my, what ever you call it, that shows you how old I am, and cut me some slack, the ones of you laughing at me.......CO84 wde :beatmullet:

:wedance::tdau::zapbama:  Wow, OK guys how do I decorate up my, what ever you call it, that shows you how old I am, and cut me some slack, the ones of you laughing at me.......CO84 wde :beatmullet:

I know I was supposed to laugh but I couldn't hold it back!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived