Top 10 Conservative Idiots for 10/13

Tiger Al

Rush makes the 1, 2 and 3 spots!!!

1. Rush Limbaugh   

Look, if Rush Limbaugh wants to spend each day stuffing two grams of Oxycontin down his throat or half a pound of Bolivian marching powder up his nose, that's his business. It's a private, personal matter and it should be of no consequence to anyone, especially liberals, especially the tolerant, compassionate liberals that Sean Hannity was commanding to forgive Rush last week. But you know, this kinda reminds me of, say, that time Bill Clinton had a consenting relationship with a woman who wasn't his wife. It was his personal, private business and had nothing to do with anyone else, and thank goodness Rush treated it as such and didn't make a big fuss about it. Because now Rush has admitted that he too is a mere human being with feelings and flaws just like everyone else, we can all just say, "Oh, that poor guy, how awful," instead of calling him a fat, hypocritical crackhead. To his credit, Rush doesn't actually want to be treated like a victim: "I am no victim and do not portray myself as such. I take full responsibility for my problem," said he on his radio show last week. Got that, dittoheads? Next time you feel a pang of sympathy for Rush, remember that he takes full responsibility for his actions. Then re-read this old quote of his: "Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up." Don't forget, dittoheads - Rush is always right.

LINK

"But you know, this kinda reminds me of, say, that time Bill Clinton had a consenting relationship with a woman who wasn't his wife. It was his personal, private business..."

Uh, Rush Limbaugh was not, and is not the President of the United States, nor did Rush lie about his behavior under oath. There is no comparison. And I would expect if Rush broke the laws of this country he will face his consequences in a court of law, and will not blame the "left wing consipiracy" for his own actions.

Bill O'Reilly retained the title of "Most Thin-Skinned Conservative in America" last week when he appeared on NPR's "Fresh Air" program last week to promote his book Who's Looking Out For You? (Bill's answer: me, me, me, it's all about me!). O'Reilly was given free time to refute the recent criticisms of Al Franken and others, talk about his TV show, discuss his childhood, background and spirituality, blast liberals, and plug his book in a debate-free atmosphere. But being the paranoid blowhard he is, O'Reilly couldn't even handle interviewer Terry Gross's relatively softball questions and instead tried to make out that he was being personally defamed. (Defamation seems to be a hot topic in the world of Bill O'Reilly - he mentioned the word about two hundred times in the first fifteen minutes). Eventually Gross's gentle probing became too much for the supposedly tough TV personality to handle - so he blew up, ranting about NPR's liberal bias and how all the questions were designed to make him look foolish (actually he managed to do a pretty good job of that all by himself). Bill then topped off his little tantrum by hanging up. Amazing - he can cut people off when they're not even on his show! Now that's talent.

I heard the interview. The first 30 minutes were spent with him defending hiself against the claims of Al Franken. The interview was supposed to be about his new book, "Who's Looking Out For You?" They hardly spoke of the book. In the end, there ws no hang up. Bill was in person. He ended the interview when she insisted on reading a "PEOPLE Magazine" review of the book that simply railed on him rather than discussing the actual book. After 55 minutes he ended the interview by walking out.

On the other hand when she had Franken on, it was all about his book never asking any questions about his claims and simply was a slobber fest.

Again you toe the party line well. That must be some goooood Kool-Aide!

By the way, what exactly is wrong with being a conservative? BE CAREFUL NOT TO DESCRIBE REPUBLICANS! Yes, Republicans are mostly conservative but not all conservatives are Republican. Do you honestly have a thought of your own or are you simply going to quote from the Word of Carville or Franken or The DemocraticUnderground.com?

Archived