Lemonier

Just wondering, Whats up with Corey Lemonier? To me he is the most important guy left on the board for us, but thats just because he is Groves done over again and Groves is my favorite AU player of all time.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not an insider but would go..............80% Auburn...like I said not an insider...Auburn is the logical choice.. sound foundation,great coaches,fsu, i'd leave fsu due for the crime..Auburn Family...I'd go to Auburn....

Just wondering, Whats up with Corey Lemonier? To me he is the most important guy left on the board for us, but thats just because he is Groves done over again and Groves is my favorite AU player of all time.

I am pretty confident he will sign with Auburn.

Thanks ST! I didn't check this thread before I made my own.. You can dump mine if you want. War Eagle

Guest War Eagle 29

I am pretty confident he will sign with Auburn.

I sure hope so. I really enjoy recruiting but I am ready for the ink to be applied to the paper next week!  :P

I have no doubts that Chizik can land the big fish! That guy is an incredible motivator, and if he was in my living room, I'd be rady to run through a wall! WDE! :party:

Any chance that CGC dropped in to talk to Calvin Smith while visiting with Cory?  They are teammates and maybe he is the stealth visitor this weekend! 

I was thinking the same thing about Calvin Smith. We could easily use another DT and if that

would help solidify Lemonier then I would be glad to see it happen. War Eagle!!!

No sticky on Lemonier yet?  Please come to AU Lemonier!!! 

Rivals Radio this morning said that Lemonier looks to be heading to Auburn.  A few days ago it was FSU but that has changed over the last day or two.

Just sayin'

No sticky on Lemonier yet?  Please come to AU Lemonier!!! 

Rivals Radio this morning said that Lemonier looks to be heading to Auburn.  A few days ago it was FSU but that has changed over the last day or two.

Just sayin'

That would be great news!!!  Hope it is true.  This recruiting class is great!!!

Lemonier is as important if not more than Whitaker.  We need both of them, greatly.  If we bolster the Dline and the LB core, I think our D stands a much better chance next year.  These guys better come in ready to play some minutes though. 

Archived