Why do I have to sign in every time?

WiltonTiger

This is more than likely because of domain variation. If you goto the site without the www and login, you will not be/remain logged-in for the site with the www or any of the other variations such as wareagleauburn.com or www.wareagleauburn.com. Just bookmark the main URL for the message boards, which is http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php. Login and see if using the same URL consistently solves the problem. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

This is more than likely because of domain variation. If you goto the site without the www and login, you will not be/remain logged-in for the site with the www or any of the other variations such as wareagleauburn.com or www.wareagleauburn.com. Just bookmark the main URL for the message boards, which is http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php. Login and see if using the same URL consistently solves the problem. Good luck and let me know how it goes.

:happydance:Thanks.AU

I used to have the same problem, then I realized I was logging out everytime I got off-line (made me feel like an idiot). Make sure you're not logging out before you leave the site. War Eagle!

Also check your security settings, If your settings are set to clear all cookies and delete your history when you close your browser, you will not be logged in when you return to the site.

I used to have the same problem, then I realized I was logging out everytime I got off-line (made me feel like an idiot). Make sure you're not logging out before you leave the site. War Eagle!

Think I'd admit it after you said you felt like an idiot. Of course not.....(Yes I was.) Thanks all.

• 3 months later...

OK here's my issue...same as above. I have checked my cookies settings and I do not log off every time, yet on this computer, I still have to log back in every time. Thoughts? Yes I am willing to admit up front, there is probably something else I haven't checked, but did try the other suggestions with no luck. Thanks.

Archived