Two Thirds of the way through.....have we gone from "Good

bo knowz

to Great" ??

In some parts I say we are way past great......and after this week I think the parts that have been behind have made a big stride.

Your thoughts....

Great teams win championships. Until that happens, they are not great. No matter what, the coaches have the program turned in the right direction. I was thinking today that with the negative recruiting against our coaches, and they still managed a great 4th ranked class. Just think about what they will do on the recruiting trail, after winning an SEC and NC!!!

Auburn is not a great team, but they do play great at times.  Making progress and playing with heart, unity, and determination.  Those traits will trump talent deficiencies many times...

There is something great about this team,and that is mental toughness.You cant win that many close games and win games on the road  in the SEC without it.Their mental youghness makes up for some of their other shortcomings,and those short comings continue to get better.

Thats why I believe this team will do well from here on out,they may not win every game,but I think they will continue to improve each week,because they are a mentally tough group.That is a reflection on the coaching staff and the type of kids they are recruiting and those who went through the turmoil before CGC was hired.Some of these kids have been through A LOT the last 4 years,and they have become tougher through their adversity.This is a special group of men..

:we:

I think we have gone from good to better but not great yet. We still have a lot of room for improvement and we need to continue to do so in order to be great.

There is something great about this team,and that is mental toughness.You cant win that many close games and win games on the road  in the SEC without it.Their mental youghness makes up for some of their other shortcomings,and those short comings continue to get better.

Thats why I believe this team will do well from here on out,they may not win every game,but I think they will continue to improve each week,because they are a mentally tough group.That is a reflection on the coaching staff and the type of kids they are recruiting and those who went through the turmoil before CGC was hired.Some of these kids have been through A LOT the last 4 years,and they have become tougher through their adversity.This is a special group of men..

:we:

The last 4 years have been tough on the program, and more particularly, the players. Seeing Ben Tate go to tears after not beating UGA in his 4 years, seeing the coaching changes, players leaving for various reasons, etc. The players and coaches who are there now, want to have succees. A LOT of football still has to be played, but something special is brewing. The team is a family and is tougher than nails. War Eagle!

I just wanna finish out the season undefeated. Honest I dont want Boise #1.

They think they might deserve a NC game at the end of the year, But they do not. I dont want AU playing a non BCS school at the end of the year. "It wasnt even a BCS school!" "you cant be BCS champs and not play a BCS school in the final champ. game! Trust me the turds already have it figured out.

How can you win a BCS champ. playing a non-BCS school?

Archived