Lars Anderson SI on fbomb

wde1968

Now if we could only get ESPN to report facts and so some homework before blurting out bull****.

Well now it looks like the black helicopters are coming back to starkvegas....  Said all arrows point at Dan Mullen and the OL coach, instead of Urban....?

All signs pointing to either or both of UF and MSt. for these rumors.  This guy thinks Cam is the real deal, and, as we all know, that his past and experience at Blinn resulted in a changed young man, of which AU is thankfully the beneficiary.

Well now it looks like the black helicopters are coming back to starkvegas....  Said all arrows point at Dan Mullen and the OL coach, instead of Urban....?

yea, see my FB tweets thread.

Glad to hear this from somebody as reputable as SI. ESPN will throw gas on the fire as long as they can. They don't care about facts. They put this "cheating" thing all on FOXsports, but they have talked about it alllllllllllllllllllllll day, and will for the next week, at least. They won't mention that "sources" at UF have denied that it happened. That's not news.

Glad to hear this from somebody as reputable as SI. ESPN will throw gas on the fire as long as they can. They don't care about facts. They put this "cheating" thing all on FOXsports, but they have talked about it alllllllllllllllllllllll day, and will for the next week, at least. They won't mention that "sources" at UF have denied that it happened. That's not news.

Thats interesting since Thamel from NYT rejected the credit of breaking the story and threw it back on ESPN...LOL

WOW!  The Alabama fans are really giving it to this poor guy.  The hate towards Cam and Auburn just oozes out of them with every sentence.

(I like how they take the unproven allegations as fact when talking about it.)

They see us rolling, (Toomers).  They hating.

:laugh:

They are losing it in epic proportions and PF is just letting them hang themselves.  Hilarious.

It is funny.  Their 2 year reign at the top has ended and they thought it would last forever.  Cam is just a symptom of their downfall.

:wedance:

PF is getting close to unloading on a bammer

May I mention a few things about your sig picture?

1 - That chick in the black dress above Cam's cape is hot.

2 - The girl cheerleader is hilarious.

3 - The guy cheerleader is not having fun.

PF is getting close to unloading on a bammer

May I mention a few things about your sig picture?

1 - That chick in the black dress above Cam's cape is hot.

2 - The girl cheerleader is hilarious.

3 - The guy cheerleader is not having fun.

^^^^^ :laugh: :laugh: :thumbsup::laugh: :laugh:^^^^^

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

The F@#$%^ church has not been renovated... Has anyone ever heard of a church raising money??? What a crazy thought... Churches having bake sales and crazy stuff like that to raise money?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: absurd

Just a thought, but maybe AU had enough once the leaked grades came up.. The compliance guy at AU is a former FBI guy, so he might have called in a favor

Yesterday, a Bama fan made the outrageous statement that when Bama cheats, they don't mean to, but everyone knows Auburn cheats.  Finebaum responded, "Well, if that helps you cope with Bama getting their ass kicked on Saturday. . . ."  I laughed out loud in the car.

Just a thought, but maybe AU had enough once the leaked grades came up.. The compliance guy at AU is a former FBI guy, so he might have called in a favor

Now that is very, very interesting.

If AU's hands are tied by the NCAA and are unable to speak and defend themselves, this is the logical next step. You don't stand around waiting on the NCAA while you are getting drilled in the press, you by pass them and take it out of their hands.

Don't forget what AUQBDAD said... He said when AU responded it would be with a heavy hand... Can't think of a bigger hand than that of the Feds.. Coach Dye said it would be over soon too... If AU went nuclear on MS and this whole situation, this would be way to go about it.

Yesterday, a Bama fan made the outrageous statement that when Bama cheats, they don't mean to, but everyone knows Auburn cheats.  Finebaum responded, "Well, if that helps you cope with Bama getting their ass kicked on Saturday. . . ."  I laughed out loud in the car.

Me too!  :laugh:

Archived