Help with BCS tickets

AUenginerd

I'm waiting till Saturday's game to see if I should buy the tickets I'm looking at buying.. I'm not even thinking of January 10th till after Saturday. 4 tickets $500 each with a parking pass and ESPN party passes.. Not bad I guess. Not sure where the seats are though.

Where'd you get those tix?  $1000 for the tix plus ESPN passes?

An unnamed source.. Haha no, a friend of mine that works in Tuscaloosa knows a lady selling them. He said he had family in Glendale as well so finding somewhere to stay is taken care of as well! Just hoping for good news Saturday!

daymeion,

Don't count on selling those tickets to the Fiesta Bowl or Insight Bowl for much, living here in the Phoenix area, the Insight Bowl is rarely 50%, and the Fiesta has had lots of trouble selling out recently, which means the tickets resale value is CHEAP, that is why they are including the tickets in that package, so they can actually sell them.

daymeion,

Don't count on selling those tickets to the Fiesta Bowl or Insight Bowl for much, living here in the Phoenix area, the Insight Bowl is rarely 50%, and the Fiesta has had lots of trouble selling out recently, which means the tickets resale value is CHEAP, that is why they are including the tickets in that package, so they can actually sell them.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I'm probably too far down the waiting list to be eligible for the tickets anyway. Most likely, I'll probably get my tickets from stubhub.

I called the Fiesta Bowl Ticket office earlier. They are sold out. Each school gets 17,500 tickets which have not been issued yet. You have to call the schools ticket office to see how they will distribute them. The casual fan(not a booster or season ticket holder) generally will miss out on the schools tickets. Looks like we may have to go the stub hub route.

You can sign up for the waiting list on the Fiesta Bowl site. I forgot to ask why but I am assuming that the waiting list is for any tickets sent back.

Hope this little bit of info will help you guys. I hope we as a fan base will show up and show out for this game. Of course I am assuming we will be there. But>>  :believe:

Me and the wife are discussing going.  If nothing else finding somewhere to party and watch.  Do you really think they will be cheaper there right before kick off and how do you tell a counterfit ticket from a regular?

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know the face value of a club level seat for the game?

While probably irrelavent, see the following link:

http://ev10.evenue.net/evenue/linkID=fiesta/core/seating_charts.html

Looks like the lower level is $325, upper level $300.  I bought my three through BargainSeatsOnline.com for about three times that, upper level, around the 10 yd. line, AU side  :-X

But still, I couldn't NOT go..... ;D

:wareagle:

WDE!!

Archived