Prefessional or having an agenda???

Auhsv

Don't know if this has been posted so if it has I apologize.  I understand that pete thamel was in the press conference after the game.  He asked Cam if his dad would be going to New York for the Heisman ceremony.  The answer was "no comment."  thamel got up and left.  Guess that answers the question!

I'm surprised Auburn would approve his press pass but they may not have had a choice, it may have been decided by the SEC office.  I would fine it humorous if every question this "reporter" (<-term used loosely) asks a question he is stonewalled with the classic "No Comment".  War Eagle

Some one just posted a thread and a link to an article on Bobby Lowder, and i was able to read most of it before it was deleted.. The funny part about you get down to the end of story and it lists Turddroppings as one of the main sources for the article. What the hell happened to journalism?  :dunno:

I'm surprised Auburn would approve his press pass but they may not have had a choice, it may have been decided by the SEC office.  I would fine it humorous if every question this "reporter" (<-term used loosely) asks a question he is stonewalled with the classic "No Comment".  War Eagle

You can't turn down a press pass request by a legitimate press representative like the New York Times, bad questions or not.

Guys, I just watched the whole presser for CGC and Cam.  It is about 20 minutes long.  Go to http://www.al.com/ and the link to the video is down a little on the right.  There was no direct link to it so I apologize.  I got to say one thing really bothered me about this creep Pete Thamel.  About the 10 minute mark or halfway on this video, you hear him ask the question and camera is on Cam and then CGC steps in and tells him that they won't talk about that and to have some respect.  I felt really bad for Cam.  You could see his face go from a smile to a really serious hurt face.  You know, that is still his dad.  No matter what happened and what does the creep get out of hurting this kid like that.  He has done everything asked of him and performed beautifully, on and off the field.    I guess, since we haven't seen Cam in a little while get interviewed, it really hit home to know that I am sure it hurt him tremendously and especially for a 21 yr old kid to be in this kind of situation.  One of his proudest moments of his life, and maybe or maybe not have your dad by your side has got to be tough.  It just got me mad that Thamel asked and then left, and that is true.  I read that in a couple of places.  Anyway, just thought I would give my two cents.  This kid has been through enough and we are lucky to have him in the AU family.  WDE! Cam deserves better respect from the media than that.

Guys, I just watched the whole presser for CGC and Cam.   It is about 20 minutes long.  Go to http://www.al.com/ and the link to the video is down a little on the right.   There was no direct link to it so I apologize.  I got to say one thing really bothered me about this creep Pete Thamel.   About the 10 minute mark or halfway on this video, you hear him ask the question and camera is on Cam and then CGC steps in and tells him that they won't talk about that and to have some respect.  I felt really bad for Cam.  You could see his face go from a smile to a really serious hurt face.  You know, that is still his dad.   No matter what happened and what does the creep get out of hurting this kid like that.   He has done everything asked of him and performed beautifully, on and off the field.    I guess, since we haven't seen Cam in a little while get interviewed, it really hit home to know that I am sure it hurt him tremendously and especially for a 21 yr old kid to be in this kind of situation.  One of his proudest moments of his life, and maybe or maybe not have your dad by your side has got to be tough.   It just got me mad that Thamel asked and then left, and that is true.  I read that in a couple of places.  Anyway, just thought I would give my two cents.  This kid has been through enough and we are lucky to have him in the AU family.  WDE! Cam deserves better respect from the media than that.

Thamel is the complete horses's rear end

Archived