Final Predictions for the uninformed

AuburnTiger10

This is a thread for everyone with no inside info to put down some final predictions (before ST lets us in on some knowledge) here are mine:

A few weeks ago I think my prediction for how we would finish out went...Ward, Florence, Abdullah, Wright/Rocker, Fulse, Westerman, Mason so you can tell I'm not the most optimistic (Drew, Crowell, Roberson, etc were still in play then).

As of today:

Florence, Whitehead, Rocker, Calloway, Reeves

I'm just getting in from a long day at the office.

Am I correct to understand that the coaches told Roberson there was no room for him and subsequently some of the fairly "firm" committments started to unravel?  What's happened?  Sorry to ask but there's no way that I can go through of all the threads for each of the recruits in question.

Could someone please summarize?

With the studs next year, I would put a scholly offer for Reaves and Rocker at 0%.

I was under the impression that we weren't going to get close to the 25 limit next year so we don't need room to count back.  I also think we will have one or two non qualifiers out of the group this year.

With the studs next year, I would put a scholly offer for Reaves and Rocker at 0%.

I was under the impression that we weren't going to get close to the 25 limit next year so we don't need room to count back.  I also think we will have one or two non qualifiers out of the group this year.

Right now, I think there isn't but 22 spots for next year. If there are any non qualifiers, I haven't heard of any.

Am I correct to understand that the coaches told Roberson there was no room for him and subsequently some of the fairly "firm" committments started to unravel?  What's happened?  Sorry to ask but there's no way that I can go through of all the threads for each of the recruits in question.

Something new came to light to the coaches and they said they could not take MR's commitment. What came to light we do not know.

I was under the impression that we weren't going to get close to the 25 limit next year so we don't need room to count back. I also think we will have one or two non qualifiers out of the group this year.

Right now, I think there isn't but 22 spots for next year. If there are any non qualifiers, I haven't heard of any.

There have been rumors throughout the year about 3, but obviously not many people really know one way or the other.  However, most mock classes from guys like ST have put our signing class at 26 or 27.  We can't get to that number unless there are non qualifiers or gray shirts.  I think some guys not qualifying is the most logical explanation because it happens in every class.

were just as lost and anxious as you bro. pray that ST gives some sort of explanation at 11

Archived