FINAL: Auburn - 5 vs. Arizona State - 9 GAME 2

how come every time our footbll team has a great year, the baseball and basketball programs decide to0 have a *Edited season

Cmon, you know better than that

how come every time our footbll team has a great year, the baseball and basketball programs decide to0 have a *Edited season

Come on now.  Last year ASU swept us and we had a great year.

This is a top 10 team. We are pretty young this year.  Not like we are getting our tails beat. I'm not quite ready to write these guys off-geez.

how come every time our footbll team has a great year, the baseball and basketball programs decide to0 have a $**tty season

ASU is just a great, great team. Baseball is their big sport.

At least we are competitive now. That wasn't always the case.

Last year at this point we were 11-5.  Right now we are 10-5.  If we could salvage a win tomorrow with Varnadore pitching it would be great.

Thanks guys for the updates... the OP is not good at game threads. 

Well geez sorry. Its kind of hard to do play by play while I'm at the game. Sorry that inconveniences you

how come every time our footbll team has a great year, the baseball and basketball programs decide to0 have a $**tty season

We are still top 25 in the country and we haven't even made it into the SEC part of the season yet. We are fine. ASU is a very good team. We need to get used to this. Coach P schedules weekends just like this to test us and get us ready for SEC play. I think it's a great idea.If you flipped our current record around, that would be bad. As of now, we are fine. Need some bullpen improvements, but hopefully that will come with more outings.........hopefully.

Last year at this point we were 11-5.  Right now we are 10-5.  If we could salvage a win tomorrow with Varnadore pitching it would be great.

It would be. He may be the guy to shut them down. That's tough to do though. ASU is a hot hitting team.

Well geez sorry. Its kind of hard to do play by play while I'm at the game. Sorry that inconveniences you

Heck if I was at the game the last thing I'd wanna do is get on my phone.

Then don't start a game thread, brah.  This is the only way some of us can keep up with the game. 

Then don't start a game thread, brah.  This is the only way some of us can keep up with the game. 

That was uncalled for. It's not my responsibility to provide play-by-play. If you want that there's gametracker and twitter accounts. I start the game threads so I can maintain them and provide overviews. If you don't want me to help out or give information that's fine. Y'all can do it yourselves. Good luck

Then don't start a game thread, brah. This is the only way some of us can keep up with the game.

Just cause you start a game thread doesn't mean you have to keep them updated. Its meant for everyone to contribute. And theres other places on the internet to stay updated. auburntigers.com is a great resource to use brahhhhhh. :tease:

Fish didn't have to put a darn thing on here. It was nice of him to do any of it at all. Here's a little hint for you, if you enjoy the info given here and want it to keep coming, telling someone thank you for their information will get you a lot further than being an arse about it.

I've kept up with the games this year and it has been mainly through fishes threads with the kind help of a few others. Damn, dude.

Archived