Auburn vs. Kentucky series: Progress of Auburn?

I know Auburn hit the ball much better this weekend, but was it because we got better, or were they that bad? I do know we improved a lot, but I just hope the momentum from this weekend continues.

I think Kentucky is definitely the 2nd worst team in the SEC apart from Tennessee.  I don't believe their pitching is that bad, their pitchers ERAs did not look too bad, although I don't know exactly what their team ERA is.  We mainly hit a lot better with 2 outs and runners in scoring position.  I do feel we are starting to play better, but I also believe breaks are starting to bounce our way and we have more confidence.  LSU will be a completely different animal, but I think we're on the right track.

I know Auburn hit the ball much better this weekend, but was it because we got better, or were they that bad? I do know we improved a lot, but I just hope the momentum from this weekend continues.

I wondered the same thing myself.  :dunno:

But noting that Vandy swept bammer made me realize again just how great a team they have up in Nashville. The 'Dores are rolling over anybody they play, not just us. They are simply outstanding.

MSU....I just can't explain that one.

I think Auburn is still a puzzle,and more of the pieces are getting put into place.

Archived