Tevin Glass

http://www.auburn.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1239971&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

if anyone has a rivals account could they please sumarize this.

Ill go ahead and give yall some info on Tevin.He plays at Milton with Shaq they are best friends.Tevin and Shaq visited Auburn back during the season(Vandy game if my memory serves me correct)Shaq commited after that.Tevin waas recently rated as a 4* and the 65th best player in the nation on Rivals.com.In college i think Tevin will be at worst Quan Prowell and if puts on some weight and gets better at his post game he could be like Trey Thompkins formerly of UGA and now a rookie for the clippers.Tevin can play down low but can also step outside and be a threat.I could see a commitment soon.(just speculation.no sources or anything on that just opinion)

The article basically says that he likes AU a lot. He liked AU even before Shaq committed and him being there only helps. Shaq talks to him about coming with him all the time and they're good friends. Coach Wagner is the lead recruiter and he has a good relationship with all od the coaches. He will probably come during the summer and he will sign this fall. No favorites.

The article basically says that he likes AU a lot. He liked AU even before Shaq committed and him being there only helps. Shaq talks to him about coming with him all the time and they're good friends. Coach Wagnef is the lead recruiter and he has a good relationship with all od the coaches. He will probably come during the summer and he will sign this fall. No favorites.

**coach wagner** ok basically same thing i said about him.

Archived