Today's Skarb article

Tiger Oak

So, current bama players were signing the dash of this guys Escalade and he is invited to MI's house? Yeah, I'm sure 20 year olds have middle aged guys to their house all the time. After all they were just friends. They probably played X-Box all night! 16 suits for Julio and I wonder if they were autographing the Escalade or if that was how they signed it out when they wanted to use it. Smoke is growing, War Eagle!!

Must have been a hundred angry replys...."Scarb you are a tool"...within the first hour from the bammers.  They are a sensitive lot for sure.   

I'm sorry, but who on this site is in their 40's or so and hangs out with current AU players and stop by their houses on occassions??

I'm in my late 60's and hang out with ex-players in their 40's;  does that count??

I work with a guy who knows Wells very well. He was talking about him yesterday. When I went to AL.com

this morning, all of us in the office could not believe this article!!! SCARB IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK!!! Oh, my

co-worker is a bammer.

Only way that the players and these guys would hang together is if there is something they have in common, a connection of some sort...

I have headed up numerous multi-family/ father-son canoe and/or camping trips over the years, and have made some lasting relationships with all the members of those families... and I have worked with young people in one capacity or other for decades and know how to relate to them...

Age difference is certainly there, but there are times that some of those "kids" (some of whom are in their 30's now) will drop by the office when in the area...

No sexual connection, no drugs, and no monetary gain involved... simply mutual friendship and respect built on some experiences we have had together...

So why are the UAT* players hanging with those guys? No one as of yet has given an answer that passes muster, and that is their Achilles heal...

As of today, I would much more like to be in AU's situation than in UAT*'s...

Hate to even give this chump credit, but the article by XXX is a pretty good one. Just threw up in my mouth.

Yes, I read that one myself and couldn't believe it.

I'm out of the loop and drug things, but was that some kind of maryjane smoker that Cody and Albetar was sucking on?

Hate to even give this chump credit, but the article by XXX is a pretty good one. Just threw up in my mouth.

Yes, I read that one myself and couldn't believe it.

I'm out of the loop and drug things, but was that some kind of maryjane smoker that Cody and Albetar was sucking on?

What is that thing they are smoking? Is that a popular thing now? I'm with you Rip, I'm lost when it comes to stuff like that. Guess I'm just not in the cool crowd!

I had some Middle Eastern people living beside me in Hoover one time. They would sit out on the porch and smoke from a bong like that.

It was some kind of flavored tobacco in it.....but it was really strong....would give you a buzz

It's a hookah. It can be used to smoke all kinds of drugs, i.e., pot, hash, etc. At least, that's what I've been told. :)

It is a hookah. In middle eastern cultures it is used a social activity in coffee shops/tobacco shops. Remember the two genders as a rule, don't socialize in mixed groups in public. Although it can be used to smoke anything :rolleyes: it is traditionally used for tobacco. A Coca Cola can be used to mix with Jack Daniels too, but that isn't what it was originally made for.

It is a hookah. In middle eastern cultures it is used a social activity in coffee shops/tobacco shops. Remember the two genders as a rule, don't socialize in mixed groups in public. Although it can be used to smoke anything :rolleyes: it is traditionally used for tobacco. A Coca Cola can be used to mix with Jack Daniels too, but that isn't what it was originally made for.

I was simply stating "best" use! ;)

A Coca Cola can be used to mix with Jack Daniels too, but that isn't what it was originally made for.

But man do they go well together.  ;D

I'm sorry, but who on this site is in their 40's or so and hangs out with current AU players and stop by their houses on occassions??

I'm in my late 60's and hang out with ex-players in their 40's;  does that count??

yes Pops, it does!!

:we:

A Coca Cola can be used to mix with Jack Daniels too, but that isn't what it was originally made for.

But man do they go well together.  ;D

Yes they do, but I don't wanna spoil that nectar that IS Jack Daniels. :cool:

I know Collin Wells and have done business with him many times in the past. although I havent talked to him in a year or so we have mutal friends who have called and told me about wells' relationship with bama players. Wells has told a number of people I know about taking bama players out to eat and giving them bama stuff his company sells. I know he has given them those bama bands. I have noticed bama players wearing the bands the past couple of years.

:zapbama:

war eagle!!

Archived