Season Tickets

Turtle_Tiger

My wife and I got our first season tickets today. They are the non tuff donation season tickets they released. We're in section 37. I thought this was a visitor section. Either way we're excited, but has anyone sat there previously?

My wife and I got our first season tickets today. They are the non tuff donation season tickets they released. We're in section 37. I thought this was a visitor section. Either way we're excited, but has anyone sat there previously?

what row? I sat in sec. 35 row 45 and the visitors were below us and in sec. 36 maybe row 20 and down.

Row 62

Your going to be way above the visitors.

Ok sounds good. First year we won't have to leave tailgate 4 hours before the game to sit in the student section.  We're several years past school, but used to buy them from doctorate students who didn't go.  It will be good wherever we sit.

Did you go through the AU Ticket office when you ordered? I've had  season tickets since 1976 and I know in the past 10 years I've always been notified by AU that my tickets are on the way and I haven't received my e-mail notice yet.

Guest shirley4au9

Did you go through the AU Ticket office when you ordered? I've had  season tickets since 1976 and I know in the past 10 years I've always been notified by AU that my tickets are on the way and I haven't received my e-mail notice yet.

I haven't received notice either. Wow, Saturday delivery is uncommon. It's getting close and I get nervous due to the incorrect zip code on my package 2 years ago. Went through misery getting that corrected. Fed Ex kept saying they had been delivered, called Auburn and the printer had made the error. I'm always nervous until tickets are in my possession. WAR EAGLE EVERYONE!

Yeah we went through the ticket office. I was surprised by the delivery and didn't know what they were until the Fedex guy said you're going to enjoy these.

Archived