New Charger?

wt

I was in the drive thru at Wendys in turdscaloosa  this Sunday when I noticed a new Dodge Charger in line behind me. The massive rims is what initially got my attention. Then I got to noticing the slick paint job. There was a big "21" on the hood, some racing stripes, and a name on the rear quarter panels. The name was ......... wait for it............... DRE KIRK.  Must be nice

I hope CR or someone trying to mimic his success jumps on Bama.

I know if I was looking for a big story to break on cheating, I would be looking for someone big that has the best chance of turning up something. Bama is as big as it gets with the least coverage on the issues. What is bigger than taking a NC and HT away from a yearly top 5 or 10 team? Also look at the hype the story got in the Cam case just because Auburn was going for the NC and HT. That should put a bulls eye on Bama if they start winning this year. Bama has so many different angles to go from, that the chance of striking out at every angle are slim to none. You also don't go where the NCAA is already at or where someone has already really talked about the issues nationally. That is Bama all the way.

I live in gadsden alabama and i heard the same thing about dre and jerrell harris and i can go ahead and tell you if im not mistakin dre kirk is poor and had no way gettin to college besides a scholly and i can bet you money that the university or a booster or whoever bought chargers for them... i also heard dre kirks charger is orange but idk what color was that charger?

I was in the drive thru at Wendys in turdscaloosa  this Sunday when I noticed a new Dodge Charger in line behind me. The massive rims is what initially got my attention. Then I got to noticing the slick paint job. There was a big "21" on the hood, some racing stripes, and a name on the rear quarter panels. The name was ......... wait for it............... DRE KIRK.  Must be nice

We all know that him having that car is shady.  What about the rims though.  Those things can be 3-5 grand if your talking 20+ inch chrome.  So where did that money cone from?  Especially a football player with no job and a simple upbringing?

What about the white players? What do they drive around in, what kind of cars & rims have they got?

Surely uat is equal opportunity while giving handouts.  Otherwise the white players would rise up and revolt.

Archived