SEC Coaches comments on the other league teams.

Tiger Growlin

Why?  Not being a smart azz but he "doesn't live his life that way" (worrying about what other people think - he controls what he can control and lets the chips fall where they may)...    Besides, after being snubbed by his fellow coaches for SEC CoY in favor of a guy he beat twice, he didn't need any more insults to motivate him.

I read what they said about Auburn, and I don't see anything wrong with it. Aside from that one comment about Cam being the whole team last year, the other comments seem to be more or less correct.

Most of what was said was pretty much correct. I made my mind up a while back to not get bothered when I see people not connected to AU talk about low expectations this season. I mean, if any other school was facing what Auburn is facing with the loss of so many starters I would probably think the same thing about them.

Most of what was said was pretty much correct. I made my mind up a while back to not get bothered when I see people not connected to AU talk about low expectations this season. I mean, if any other school was facing what Auburn is facing with the loss of so many starters I would probably think the same thing about them.

From your mouth to all Auburn ears.  Maybe I should go check for the 88th sheridan/finebaum thread of the day.

If you know what you are, what other people say does not matter. It never has and never will. All time spent on it is wasted and can never be returned.

Aside from that one comment about Cam being the whole team last year, the other comments seem to be more or less correct.

Yep, you can pick Saban's comments out of a lineup. The lack of class in that individual is outstanding.

The comments made by the media and fans do not concern me. Although I agree you shouldn't live your life based on views from others, you must be aware of your competition's stance. This is what your fellow league coaches are saying. This is what they're telling recruits. You don't acknowledge the views of them publicly, but behind closed doors, you are very much aware of what's being said. I see a total lack of respect for the head coach and his staff.

AU/CGC in essence reported another SEC school to the NCAA for recruiting violations concerning Cam's recruitment.

Broke gentlemen's/SEC agreement in the process...

= not voted SEC coach of the year & Cam not being voted SEC athlete of the year...

So I fully expect this type of reaction/response for a while... even as we continue to dominate them 4-out-of-the-next-5 years...

AU/CGC in essence reported another SEC school to the NCAA for recruiting violations concerning Cam's recruitment.

= not voted SEC coach of the year & Cam not being voted SEC athlete of the year...

So I fully expect this type of reaction/response for a while... even as we continue to dominate them 4-out-of-the-next-5 years...

Are you saying we're only slightly better in the 5th year?

Didn't read the article, nor do I intend to.  I'm tired of the disrespect, and I sincerely hope this fuels the fire of our players, and they go out onto the field with a huge chip on their shoulder, looking to smach the disrespect out of our opponents.

One thing I did notice is that Athlon Sports has annointed the mighty turds #1, so I guess they are busy printing up their "14th National Championship" crap that the bammers will selll their kids school lunch money to buy.

Bring on the season!  It's time to play football!!!!

Are you saying we're only slightly better in the 5th year?

Nope...

We may be rebuilding this year (year #1)...

But in 2012-2016 we will dominate the SEC and we will be a fixture in the MNC picture... (year #'s 2-5)

AU will be the bell-cow of the SEC over the next 5-years...

am i the only one that gets forwarded to the athlon sports front page? I want to read the article

am i the only one that gets forwarded to the athlon sports front page? I want to read the article

I had to go to the college football page and then find the article in their listings.

Aside from that one comment about Cam being the whole team last year, the other comments seem to be more or less correct.

Yep, you can pick Saban's comments out of a lineup. The lack of class in that individual is outstanding.

I'm betting that wasn't Saban. He's very good about not giving people anything to use as motivation. If he even had a comment used I imagine it would be the one about Dyer. He's not dumb enough to give any type of bulletin board material. He and Chizik are very similar when it comes to discussing other teams, very political... now the media, that's a different story.

I'm betting that wasn't Saban. He's very good about not giving people anything to use as motivation. If he even had a comment used I imagine it would be the one about Dyer. He's not dumb enough to give any type of bulletin board material. He and Chizik are very similar when it comes to discussing other teams, very political... now the media, that's a different story.

saban just gives them a 24 point lead... :we: :we: :we:

Archived