"BS"PN IS A GOOD NAME.

Weegle777

Plays of the day and a freaking soccer play makes it while an epic goalline stand when our players have nothing left in the tank doesn't. Horsecrap and BSPN hate. What a joke of a channel.

One question. . . . does the "B" stand for "bull"  or "bama"?  I can't decide.  Both, perhaps?  :dunno:

Good point! I think they are the same or a least married cousins.

Oh yeah it could stand for bama. As soon as the turd game ended, they posted on the front page of BSPN.com a story called, "rising tide.". And what an impressive victory over a terrible Penn State team. Such a joke.

Oh yeah it could stand for bama. As soon as the turd game ended, they posted on the front page of BSPN.com a story called, "rising tide.". And what an impressive victory over a terrible Penn State team. Such a joke.

They could have a 48 game losing streak and they would be the best team in the country with a 48 game losing streak. Let em crow and we'll still beat em anyway. Then they'll claim their 85th championship. Have you noticed how none of it is based in reality? There, you have it.

They could have a 48 game losing streak and they would be the best team in the country with a 48 game losing streak. Let em crow and we'll still beat em anyway. Then they'll claim their 85th championship. Have you noticed how none of it is based in reality? There, you have it.

Well said and so true.

That game was a joke. PSU looks like a not very good Div lll team.

BSPN is a cancer on college athletics. They are a HUGE part of the problem.

In west vance, the updyke fans are seemingly more insufferable this year. I live in west vance and between their self-anointing of the 2011 team as the greatest of all-time (but that is every season) and there total obsession with the play of Auburn's defense this season; I have sworn off talking football with them. I mockingly shake my head in agreement with their comments, while seeking to quickly change the subject or walking away. All I can think of Proverbs 16:18.

In west vance, the updyke fans are seemingly more insufferable this year. I live in west vance and between their self-anointing of the 2011 team as the greatest of all-time (but that is every season) and there total obsession with the play of Auburn's defense this season; I have sworn off talking football with them. I mockingly shake my head in agreement with their comments, while seeking to quickly change the subject or walking away. All I can think of Proverbs 16:18.

Just ask them what years they attended bammer, and that will shut them up.  Or at least it will shut up approx. 98% of their fanbase.  If you happen to come across the elusive bammer grad, just ask him to hurry up and get your food, because you hate cold french fries!

Archived