In honor of todays news......

watsontiger98

or you can pull out the "leather face" mask and bad wig and go as Danny Sheridan?  ;D What about everybody carry a bag saying "I did it!" I'm taking a paper bag to work tomorrow with those exact words.

:believe:

Everyone should where Cam jerseys to Auburn this weekend. What a sight if ESPN cameras constantly have a Cam jersey in their shots. Plus Florida is where it all started.   

:wareagle:

Yes indeed! Was gonna wear khakis on Saturday as it is a part of my gameday attire. Not now. I'm wearing my Cam jersey that I bought for the NC game in Glendale. :party:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I think I'll put the word INNOCENT on the back of my daughter's Cam jersey where the name would be.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

I think I'll put the word INNOCENT on the back of my daughter's Cam jersey where the name would be.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

:thumbsup:  :bow:  :we:

Guest shirley4au9

My sign:

Listen to AU radio - watch on espn.  espn words are as empty as their accusations.

:yay:

I live in the Birmingham area. Will someone post the station to listen to AU games? Thanks.

My sign:

Listen to AU radio - watch on espn.  espn words are as empty as their accusations.

I live in the Birmingham area. Will someone post the station to listen to AU games? Thanks.

http://tigerinsider.com/auburn-football-radio/

(Not trying to criticize, but that took me like 5 seconds in a Google search.)

:dunno:

War Eagle!!!

My sign:

100.5 fm

Guest shirley4au9

My sign:

http://tigerinsider.com/auburn-football-radio/

(Not trying to criticize, but that took me like 5 seconds in a Google search.)

:dunno:Not trying to criticize, but spoken as a true smart a$$.  ;D

War Eagle!!!

Guest shirley4au9

My sign:

100.5 fm

Thanks

Auburn4ever, Just curious why you are under a warning flash? I've enjoyed a # of your post over the years.  And yes I'm wearing a #2 Cam jersey this weekend if I can find one.

Archived