SEC West returning starters

Budapesttiger

Does anyone have a good feel for what we'll be facing next year in the SECW? Auburn returns most of the 2 deep.

Bama has some guys going early.

How does the rest of the conference look? I don't follow the other teams close enough to have a good feel for them.

Does anyone have a good feel for what we'll be facing next year in the SECW? Auburn returns most of the 2 deep.

How does the rest of the conference look? I don't follow the other teams close enough to have a good feel for them.

The way I see it, Preseason SECW will look:

1. LSU - TONS of talent returning, will be a matter of deciding on QB

2. bammer - they just keep reloading

3. Arky - Tyler Wilson back, Knile Davis returns, big question will be on D

4. Auburn - QB questions (hand in hand with OC questions), OL stepping up?, how does our D take to BVG's scheme?

5. TX A&M - new staff, new starters, new conference

6. Miss State - will they take another step forward or step back

7. Ole Miss - new staff, what talent do they have?, need guys to step up EVERYWHERE

4. Auburn - QB questions (hand in hand with OC questions), OL stepping up?, how does our D take to BVG's scheme?

7. Ole Miss - new staff, what talent do they have?, need guys to step up EVERYWHERE

You say the turds are reloading.....I say next year they'll be playing alot of unproven and inexperienced kids that were high school standouts.  Their D returns 2 or 3 starters but the turdlovefest will rank them at 1 or 2.  What a joke.  With my O&B glasses firmly on, AU will be #1 in the West.  And I can't take the glasses off and rank the teams because they are permanently attached.

I had a little time on my hands with my wife at work ;D      and

today being a paid-off holiday.:D        Not sure who will beat who out

for starting positions next year. So this list will show departing players

due to being seniors or Jr's opting for the NFL as of now.

Off. starters / res  Deff. starters / res.  Special Team    Total

Turds        4/4                          6/4                                          18

Hogs          4/2                        5/4                                          15

AU            3/1                        2/1                                          7

FL              3/3                        1/2                    3                    11

Dogs          4/4                        2/0                    3                    13

Cats          4/2                        5/3                    3                    17

LSwho        6/5                        6/3                    2                    22

OLsis        2/2                        1/2                      1                    8

MissST      6/2                        4/2                      1                    15

SCock        2/3                        4/3                      1                    13

Tenn        1/1                        1/3                      4                    10

Van          2/3                        4/0                      2                    11     

I had a little time on my hands with my wife at work ;D       and

today being a paid-off holiday.:D        Not sure who will beat who out

for starting positions next year. So this list will show departing players

due to being seniors or Jr's opting for the NFL as of now.

Off. starters / res  Deff. starters / res.   Special Team    Total

Turds        4/4                          6/4                                          18

Hogs          4/2                         5/4                                          15

AU             3/1                         2/1                                           7

FL              3/3                         1/2                     3                    11

Dogs          4/4                         2/0                     3                    13

Cats           4/2                         5/3                     3                    17

LSwho        6/5                         6/3                     2                    22

OLsis         2/2                        1/2                      1                     8

MissST       6/2                        4/2                      1                     15

SCock        2/3                         4/3                      1                    13

Tenn         1/1                         1/3                      4                    10

Van           2/3                        4/0                       2                     11       

Lspoo has 22 leaving? I didn't think they were losing that much.

WOW, that should make us quite experienced. Bama losing juniors will hurt them. Thanks Tebone

Thanks T-Bone, great work.  Does your post include R. Shepherd at LSU as stying or going?  The latest I heard is he's now staying.

You say the turds are reloading.....I say next year they'll be playing alot of unproven and inexperienced kids that were high school standouts.  Their D returns 2 or 3 starters but the turdlovefest will rank them at 1 or 2.  What a joke.  With my O&B glasses firmly on, AU will be #1 in the West.  And I can't take the glasses off and rank the teams because they are permanently attached.

I don't see how you can put AU at #1 when a new O and D system must be put in place. No proven QB, 1 WR that can catch balls consistently, and an OL that needs to improve. Plus the defensive issues? Bama and LSU have problems as well but not as big as the issues that we are currently facing.

Thanks T-Bone, great work.  Does your post include R. Shepherd at LSU as stying or going?   The latest I heard is he's now staying.

It is including Shepherd leaving, that was the last info being reported on him at the time.

Thanks T-Bone, great work.  Does your post include R. Shepherd at LSU as stying or going?   The latest I heard is he's now staying.

It is including Shepherd leaving, that was the last info being reported on him at the time.

Thanks... losing 21 is still HUGE.

Archived