Are we done?

aubie17

I have been at work all day.  Someone commented that Chizik said we aren't done recruiting.  Who is left?  Any ideas to who we are targeting other than Diggs? 

Human nature is to want more and only the best but I am overall happy with who we signed.

I have been at work all day.  Someone commented that Chizik said we aren't done recruiting.  Who is left?  Any ideas to who we are targeting other than Diggs? 

Human nature is to want more and only the best but I am overall happy with who we signed.

Jordan Diamond and Alex Kozan are the other high profile recruits.

When are these two committing?  Are each of these high on us?  I though Alex was going to Iowa?

When are these two committing?  Are each of these high on us?  I though Alex was going to Iowa?

Conflicting reports on Kozan.  One says he had a change of heart, one says Iowa told him no thanks.  No time frame now on his signing.  Jordan Diamond is scheduled to announce on Friday.  Both are very high on Auburn.

i have only my intuition,based on almost 60 years of experience,and it is telling me that something is in the works that will bring a smile to our faces....i have no clue as to what it is or might be going on,but my intuition is telling me that our recruiting is not over.... :wareagle:

i have only my intuition,based on almost 60 years of experience,and it is telling me that something is in the works that will bring a smile to our faces....i have no clue as to what it is or might be going on,but my intuition is telling me that our recruiting is not over.... :wareagle:

I'm with you!  My outlook is way better than it was last night.  I don't know why.  Maybe cause I stopped at the abc store.  But I'm feeling much better about things than I did last night

Archived