Mizzou Series

Missouri's Friday starter appears to be very good.  Pitched in the cape cod league and pitched 12 innings for Team USA this offseason without giving up a run.  It'll be a tough game on Friday, but with Varnadore we should be in it.  My money is on John Luke Jacobs pitching sunday.

Missouri's Friday starter appears to be very good.  Pitched in the cape cod league and pitched 12 innings for Team USA this offseason without giving up a run.  It'll be a tough game on Friday, but with Varnadore we should be in it.  My money is on John Luke Jacobs pitching sunday.

Dang.... :o

He sounds like he is really good. Strong competition right from the start. I hope Auburn can hit a few mistakes off this kid and get some runs in.

I'm really curious to see what our lineup looks like this season. I'm confident Andrews will be the lead off man but after that I'm not sure. I could see Creede hitting 3rd and Wacker 2nd. Maybe Bryan 5th and Tella 4th? I'm not really sure who is going to be in the middle of our lineup.

I'm really excited about this pitching matchup to start the season. Two real solid guys going at it. Get a chance to see this small ball action immediately

I'm with you TigerPaw, really interested to see our lineup.  Andrews at the leadoff spot is about the only thing that is reasonably predictable.  Who are our power guys, Cooper and Tella?  I thought Bryant might bat 3rd for us but its no guarantee he starts.  One of the crazy things about baseball is there is so little press and news around it that I am going to show up at the park tomorrow without any idea what our team looks like.  Makes things pretty fun.

Archived