nothing...checked the usual radio stations and none had it....found nothing on the web either.  Forgot to check XM...maybe something there for the next game....will advise if I find something.

97.7 in Auburn doesn't stream it's radio content so it can't be picked up by the radio station apps. I'm guessing that's on purpose so that the University can have it's deal with CBS Sports "All Access" which requires a subscription. The only issue is, you're stuck sitting at your computer for the next 3 hours; unless you have a Blackberry because apparently, that's the only phone that supports their mobile app. Brilliant business decision on the Athletic Department's part to exclude iPhone users. Brilliant.

The conference games will probably be broadcast on the normal affiliate's stations but there are some of us who actually care about the ENTIRE baseball season that don't live close enough to drive over for the games.

And I know lots of people on here get tired of us comparing ourselves with Bama, but for the record, their baseball game is being broadcast on JOX as we speak........FOR FREEEEEEEE!!!!

WAKE UP AUBURN ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT!!!

I agree with Tee....makes sense for the school to ration media for football and maybe even basketball...but there just can't be enough money in doing that with minor sports.  It would help the baseball program to get the word around by every means possible. ...which means let anyone carry it that is willing to do so.

Archived