bama's QB committ

WarEagle10

All they need is a "game manager", just ask McElroy and McCarron. They each have NC rings, and didn't have to carry the team to get them. Hate on bammer all you want (and I hate them to my very core), but they are producing results on the field.

BTW, for everyone that keeps talking about Saban "leaving bammer high and dry" one day, that is the day you know the NCAA is about to hammer them into the stone age. As long as Saban is there, they will not feel the wrath of the NCAA. He will pull a Pete Carroll, and jump ship when the hammer is on its way down. He has complete control of that university, complete control of the Alabama media, complete control of the powers that be at the university, and he is worshipped as a god by their fanbase. Plus, he is getting 5 million a year on top of all this. He's not going anywhere.

All they need is a "game manager", just ask McElroy and McCarron. They each have NC rings, and didn't have to carry the team to get them. Hate on bammer all you want (and I hate them to my very core), but they are producing results on the field.

BTW, for everyone that keeps talking about Saban "leaving bammer high and dry" one day, that is the day you know the NCAA is about to hammer them into the stone age. As long as Saban is there, they will not feel the wrath of the NCAA. He will pull a Pete Carroll, and jump ship when the hammer is on its way down. He has complete control of that university, complete control of the Alabama media, complete control of the powers that be at the university, and he is worshipped as a god by their fanbase. Plus, he is getting 5 million a year on top of all this. He's not going anywhere.

I agree, Saban is going to ride the gravy train to the end. I am sure he has stockpiled a 30M+ nest egg for retirement in all of his years of coaching.

My theory is that Saban will announce his retirement out of the blue and no one will see it comming. He will then do some work with ESPN as an expert then there might be a slim chance that he goes back to coaching, depends on who makes the offer and how much, would also depend on his health.

• 1 month later...

I agree, Saban is going to ride the gravy train to the end. I am sure he has stockpiled a 30M+ nest egg for retirement in all of his years of coaching.

My theory is that Saban will announce his retirement out of the blue and no one will see it comming. He will then do some work with ESPN as an "expert" then there might be a slim chance that he goes back to coaching, depends on who makes the offer and how much, would also depend on his health.

Fixed it for ya

Archived