AU vs. ISU

Never2Yield

With all the well deserved love that's been shown to Paul Rhodes for the great job he's done at ISU, how many would love to see Chizik's Tigers take on Rhodes' Cyclones? Who do you think would win?

What no replies?

I thought someone would eat this up.

Just have some fun guys. ;)

Mods if this is an inappropriate thread, feel free to ax it.

Sad, when you're the only one that replies to your own thread.

#BESLIKETHATSOMETIMES

lol, makes post at 11:15 at night and wonders why no one has replied within 30 seconds :P

I'll bite...

Auburn has 0 confidence. ISU is full of confidence. Who you think wins?

Thanks Austin,

ISU by 10.

lol, makes post at 11:15 at night and wonders why no one has replied within 30 seconds :P

HAHA, you're right!

I can be a little impatient. ;)

It depends. Is Lefty still OC?

Since I was thinking this season...

YES!

I'd take ISU. Looking at their depth chart they are another JR/SR heavy team on both sides of the ball. Means they've been part of losing, and part of pulling some big upsets. Now they are having a successful year due to that past they have together. Those L's and W's and years is what makes them a team.

Part of what I don't understand about our players from what we have seen. Why haven't they started banding together with a us against the world attitude. Thats not something that a coach does, that is a natural bond that should happen and be initiated by the players themselves. I thought they were starting to head that way with LSU, but instead we are seeing alot of the I'm not getting mine, so n so isn't pulling weight comments coming out.

Which is probably why we have seen these players are mentally weak comments out of past players.

Rhodes=good coach who was jump started by Chiziks recruiting.

I would take it, and It depends on which ISU shows up. Is it the upset minded ISU, or normal ISU?

I still don't advocate hiring Paul Rhodes. Good coach though.

Neither do I.

Besides, I don't think he'd want to clean up CGC's "situation" twice.

I'd take ISU. Looking at their depth chart they are another JR/SR heavy team on both sides of the ball. Means they've been part of losing, and part of pulling some big upsets. Now they are having a successful year due to that past they have together. Those L's and W's and years is what makes them a team.

Part of what I don't understand about our players from what we have seen. Why haven't they started banding together with a us against the world attitude. Thats not something that a coach does, that is a natural bond that should happen and be initiated by the players themselves. I thought they were starting to head that way with LSU, but instead we are seeing alot of the I'm not getting mine, so n so isn't pulling weight comments coming out.

Leadership is another one of our deficiencies. Cam was a natural leader. I don't know that CGC has had a player leader outside of cam..

Leadership is another one of our deficiencies. Cam was a natural leader. I don't know that CGC has had a player leader outside of cam..

I think of Josh Bynes as another leader that Chizik has had. In '09, maybe Walt McFadden?

Rhodes=good coach who was jump started by Chiziks recruiting.

I would take it, and It depends on which ISU shows up. Is it the upset minded ISU, or normal ISU?

The ISU of this season vs this AU team as we currently stand.

I think of Josh Bynes as another leader that Chizik has had. In '09, maybe Walt McFadden?

I forgot about Bynes. You're right.

I really don't remember a lot of leadership in 09, understandable considering the coaching change.

I really don't remember a lot of leadership in 09, understandable considering the coaching change.

True, the offense wasn't young, but wasn't experienced. It's almost like the lack in leadership and depth in '09 paved for epic amounts of it in '10

True, the offense wasn't young, but wasn't experienced. It's almost like the lack in leadership and depth in '09 paved for epic amounts of it in '10

Can lightening strike twice, again in 2013?

Can lightening strike twice, again in 2013?

It's definitely possible with the amount of players who are getting opportunities. I mean we don't know yet, but will Hosley, Mason, McKinzy, Wallace, Coates be the leaders of the future? If there's one thing that could make this season worth it is if players learn life lessons from it and step up in the future.

Wanna talk leaders.... Kodi Burns should come back and give a freaking seminar.

He was one of the most unique leaders. Who will be given the opportunity to be the next Kodi? Kiehl (dual threat QB from AR)?

Archived