USA Today Coaches Poll

AubTigers

Meh. I detest pre-season polls!

I don't, at least I never detested them when Auburn was perennially ranked with the top teams every preseason. Lawd, if feels like it's been forever since we were a consistant top ranked team.

I don't, at least I never detested them when Auburn was perennially ranked with the top teams every preseason. Lawd, if feels like it's been forever since we were a consistant top ranked team.

Agreed, I think most people agree that outside the Top 10 it's a crap shoot pre-season anyway. Even then most are off on several of them. Notre Dame is due for a reality check without a QB.

Agreed, I think most people agree that outside the Top 10 it's a crap shoot pre-season anyway. Even then most are off on several of them. Notre Dame is due for a reality check without a QB.

They have a senior that has started games that isn't bad that will be the starter so I bet they will do OK playing those Big 10 teams and the undermanned USC.

Archived