Will we be prepared?

PowerI

#1 SEC West Camps-Done

#2 STATE CHAMPS- Next ! ! !

#3 SEC Champs - Dec. 2nd

After that, we will see. :)

This T E A M has been successful BECAUSE they have not looked past anyone.

uat will give us their best shot. WE WILL BE READY! This special TEAM will not take this one lightly. Will we win? THAT is why they play the game.

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

123440[/snapback]

We are also the champs of Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee and Georgia (we'd eat the yellow jackets lunch, so I'm assuming that one). 5 states down and 1 to go. Then we can get SEC Champ, and then we'll get the big one, the NC.

i'm hella nervous every week. being unbeaten going to ttown, i've been more than a little constipated this week.

that said, i know guys on this team, and i trust this senior class more than any group that i've ever seen in auburn uniforms (which includes the 93 tigers). we're going to show up. does that mean that something freaky couldn't possibly happen? nope. i just know bama's going to have to earn it. hopefully, i'll be able to poop, and we'll get a resounding win. it would all happen in a perfect world, but i'll settle for some laxitive and a 1 point win if i have to.

123580[/snapback]

:lol: A tad much info, but I have to admit I've been feeling pretty nervous about this one as well. Last time we went to T-town I didn't think we had a chance, so I didn't feel too bad going in, but this is your classic formula: The highly ranked, highly favored road team comes in against a home team with nothing to lose. You know we're gonna get their best shot, but I can't honestly see us coming in unprepared to play. I think this could be kind of like the Ole Miss game: A struggle in the first half, with the home team's emotion carrying them, but in this game more often than not the better team wins, and....well, I'll just leave it at that.

Archived