I love the media attention FSU is getting

hunter021003

I believe it plays in our favor the media giving FSU so much attention and saying how they will walk all over us.

Their QB is laughing and making jokes, I truly believe they will not be prepared and Dee Ford will be pounding him all night.

I'm soooooo ready for this game

I believe it plays in our favor the media giving FSU so much attention and saying how they will walk all over us.

Their QB is laughing and making jokes, I truly believe they will not be prepared and Dee Ford will be pounding him all night.

Welcome to the Sunshine State where the teams enjoy unprecedented positive slant coverage. Remember the hype before this year's FSU - Miami game?

Welcome to the Sunshine State where the teams enjoy unprecedented positive slant coverage. Remember the hype before this year's FSU - Miami game?

Yes, and unfortunately it didn't affect FSU's play at all. They pretty much dessimated UM. But at the same time, everyone knew UM was way overrated. Here's to an AU delivering a punch in the mouth that they can't recover from.

Archived