SEC Championship Game

Tigerwalkin

My sister & I will be screaming in Sec. 304. My daughter & son-in-law are still trying to score tickets as are friends in Chattanooga.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

:au: Who's going to ATL for the game Saturday?   I want to know how many AU fans will be yelling with me! :au:

127941[/snapback]

I'll be there if you remember to bring my ticket!! ;)

My Lovelly Bride and I will be there to see the AUBURN TIGERS bring home the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP ! ! !

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

I will be at FanFare. Gonna' spend all day at the Dome-Congress Cener!

Can't wait ! ! ! :au:

be there...sec. 106 front row....yet where do I park? how much that gonna run me?

Alright Tim. Me and Mrs. Esquire will be there and I gotta' at least meet you once and shake a good Auburn man's hand. Should I holler out, "HEY WARTIM" or what? :P

tigermom and I will be there--Got her a bottle of crown supreme for the pre game--she usually likes to growl at the Tenn fans--A bottle of that should get her growling just right. War Eagle

Are the Congress Center and the Dome connected?

Why can't it be Friday already? I'm gettin' juiced, pumped, psyched, geeked and all those other references to being fired up.

My best friend is flying in from San Diego Saturday morning. So, once we hit the IHOP and find a parking spot to tailgate, it'll be around 7:30 am. If anyone has any extra whiskey they don't need, we'll be the twinkies in #24 jerseys! WDE! if you need me, i'll be in Sec. 137, row 27! Yeah!!!!!!

Will be in my RV parked right outside the dome (I can throw a rock and hit it...parked there for the past two Peach Bowls...already have reservations...it costs 100 bucks but is worth every penny). I will arrive Thursday around midnight and will chill out around the dome on Friday. Looking forward to Saturday...weather is supposed to be great.

Does anyone know anything about Gameday? Where will they be set up?

"Twinkies" :huh:  Are you female or are ya'...well...you know...

128100[/snapback]

funny guy. no, just two extremely hetero-males who both own #24 auburn jerseys who are ready to do nothing but whoop some :ut: butt. oh, and also drink whiskey. WDE!

I'm down with all that but...twinkies? JK

Personally, I'll be sipping a bit of Makers Mark before the game. Maybe a hint of coca cola to give the ice a break. WDE

I'm down with all that but...twinkies?  JK

Personally, I'll be sipping a bit of Makers Mark before the game.  Maybe a hint of coca cola to give the ice a break. WDE

128142[/snapback]

u from kentucky? not many people outside of the bluegrass drink the state's finest. got a couple bottles in the house myself. :D

Get this guys, I scored some tickets from a friend that is a UT supporter. Said he didn't have the stomach to watch another beating like the last one. I think I am sitting next to the UT band or something. WDE! :au:

Archived