Any Falcons fans here?

AUHansel

Are there any Dirty Bird fans here? Also, if you live in or near Auburn where do you go to watch the games? I was looking for a place for me and my friends to go on sunday. thanks

South your a UGA fan and don't like the Falcons come on thier the hometown team. GO FALCONS BABY!!!!!!!!!! KICK SOME MCNABB ASS!!!!

It's going to be hard for Vick to scramble when The Freak is coming off one End, Trotter's coming off the other, and Corey Simon's coming up the middle.........Doesn't look to good for the Dirty Birds.........There's a New Dirty Bird in Town. Even without TO in the Lineup, they still have pretty explosive team......And if the Steelers somehow beat the Patriots, which I hope happens (But it won't), then the Eagles Will win it All..........The bcs should take note. War EAGLE

i agree Prowler.  I just hope you're wrong. The weather worries me with the DOME team curse or whatever.  but hey, isn't Philly cursed?  hope so.

140661[/snapback]

played at Lambo a couple of years ago and kicked some Green Bay butt in the snow if we can win in Green Bay we can win in Philly especially if we played like we did last week. GO FALCONS!!!!!

Patriots vs. Eagles.....Patriots or Eagles, This could be one of those Classic Super Bowl Matchups, could go either way.

Patriots vs. Falcons....Patriots

Steelers vs. Eagles....Eagles

Steelers vs. Falcons...Steelers

So, basically no credit to the Falcons, huh?? Have you seen them play? There not bad, have you noticed their record? Does everything just think their a fluke or something? Great D-fence, great special teams, and a magician at QB. Come on...

Thats exactly it kicker no one is giving them credit, they have yet to do it. Thats alright cause when we beat the Eagles this weekend they will. GO FALCONS!!!!

Seriously, this is the First AFC/NFC Championships where I Like ALL the Teams.........Love the Steelers (Big Ben, Da Bus, Plaxico, Hines, Porter, Bell, Troy Palomluo (sp?)), Love the Eagles (Donovan, The Freak, Trotter, C. Simon), Like the Falcons (Vick, Dunn, Duckett, Brooking, Deanglo Hall), Like the Patriots (Dillion, Vince Wilfork, Teddy Bruschi....Man I LOVE That Name....Bruschi, Verbal (sp?), Willie McG).......I Like 'em All.

Eagles will dominate the Falcons.

I think Rothlesburger's (sp?) winning streak comes to an end by the Patriots, unfortunately.

All I want is a Super Bowl win by a team other than the Patriots...can't stand them!

South your a UGA fan and don't like the Falcons come on thier the hometown team.  GO FALCONS BABY!!!!!!!!!!  KICK SOME MCNABB ASS!!!!

140652[/snapback]

I am from Louisiana.

I hate the Falcons and their bandwagon fan base.

What pro team, in ANY sport, doesn't have a bandwagon fan base? There might be a few that don't but I can't think of many.

That's why the college game is so much better...it means more.

well this topic didn't really go the way i wanted it to. just wanted to see where people were goin to watch the game.

for the non-believers out there just wait till the game. the falcons are legit and will give the eagles a hell of a game. i'm not saying that they will win because i'm not sure. i think they have a really good chance but i'm not gonna come out and say that they'll win. on paper, philly is probably the better team, but if Vick comes out and gets somewhat of a passing game going then they will do very well.

and south...there are a lot of bandwagon fans in atlanta, but i will assure you that i'm not one of them. i've followed them all my life and had season tickets a couple of years(even when they were losing). i'm not a big fan of atlanta sports fans because they don't seem to care to actually go to the games(especiall braves fans) but the falcons are pretty huge in the city right now. arthur blank has done a great job and has gotten people really excited about the team.

Big Falcons fan here; however, I don't see them winning this week. Shouldn't losing the last two title games AT HOME be enough motivation for Philly? If not, they're the biggest flop since the Bills in the '90s. Besides, the Falcons don't always play as well as they did last week. It could happen, but if not, it won't bug me too much. I'd be just as happy to see the Eagles finally get over the hump.

i'm from the atlanta area and i am one of those band wagoners. go falcons! only if we had audrey bruce on the team.

I'm sure the college guys on this board know about facebook. But anyways just letting everyone know that I got a message saying all the falcon fans were meeting at Beef O'Brady's to watch the game. It's circulating through the falcons lovers group.

Archived