Possible Terror Attack in Lower Manhattan

AUDub

It's early, but the MO here is very much what you would expect of an Islamic extremist ramming attack. Vehicle was a rental truck from Home Depot. At least 6 dead. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-respond-to-reports-of-shots-fired-in-manhattan/

The fake weapons are peculiar. Almost like a message. 

Also, Trump tweeted his condolences. But given that Trump’s proposed border policy is considered xenophobic by the left, and given that the radical islamist shouted allahu akbar at the scene, I highly doubt Elle will be wailing “Why doesn’t Trump do something!” any time soon. 

So far, the total is 8 dead, around 11 wounded

48 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The fake weapons are peculiar. Almost like a message. 

Also, Trump tweeted his condolences. But given that Trump’s proposed border policy is considered xenophobic by the left, and given that the radical islamist shouted allahu akbar at the scene, I highly doubt Elle will be wailing “Why doesn’t Trump do something!” any time soon. 

So far, the total is 8 dead, around 11 wounded

Was this reply meant for another thread?

Ok.

Your middle paragraph just threw me.  Who is Elle?  What does the border wall have to do with Uzbekistan?  

It appeared like there was a context to your comment that hadn't yet been presented in this thread.

2 minutes ago, HVAU said:

It appeared like there was a context to your comment that hadn't yet been presented in this thread.

There was a lively thread full of teeth gnashing and wailing regarding politicians offering condolences and supposedly not doing anything about it. 

6 minutes ago, HVAU said:

Your middle paragraph just threw me.  Who is Elle?

A Democrat who claims to be as far left as can be. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we don’t. 

11 minutes ago, HVAU said:

What does the border wall have to do with Uzbekistan?  

Not necessarily just the border wall, but also Trump’s immigration laws and travel bans which are said to be Muslim bans. 

2 minutes ago, HVAU said:

Ok.  Appreciate the context.  I didn't see the thread with Elle.

This one.

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/159005-why-‘thoughts-and-prayers’-is-starting-to-sound-so-profane/

Archived