One Of My Best Friends Just Went Pro

mattd

One of my best friends just made it as a Pro Fisherman....check out the link. He's Allan Glasgow and he's a great guy. So if anybody follows it he's a good oneto pull for.

http://everstart.flwoutdoors.com/

He's gonna' have a whale of a time on the tour. I was hooked on fishing at a young age myself but I decided to cast my lot with the law business. I'm sure his family is just breaming with excitement. :big:

Sorry, I haven't had my first gallon of coffee yet. Congrats to your friend. That's not just some crappie accomplishment.

Doh.

Guest Tigrinum Major
Dang, I couldn't get anybody to take the bait. :big:

149968[/snapback]

I read your post earlier and just thought the whole thing smelled.

Now it just appears you were trolling for attention, trying to get someone to take the hook.

Well, I, for one, refuse to flounder around and try to come up with an appropriate response.

AUesquire, you can just kiss my bass. :big:

You can't phase me Known, the world is my oyster. You won't knock me off this lofty perch with your insults. :big:

Seriously, this guy can make a ton of jack on the tour. He'll probably net six figures if he does well.

You can't phase me Known, the world is my oyster. You won't knock me off this lofty perch with your insults. :big:

Seriously, this guy can make a ton of jack on the tour. He'll probably net six figures if he does well.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Clam down, AUesquire, I was just angling to keep the posts going.

Not only will he net a ton of jack, if those guys are successful, they get more snapper than rock stars.

By the way, do you know why sharks don't attack lawyers?

Professional courtesy dude, professional courtesy.

Even though I'm no shrimp, I'm really a pacifist. I'll just put that out there and let you mullet over.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Glad to know that you aren't being crabby about all this. Tomorrow, all that will ling-er is the memories of this conversation. We shouldn't drum it up again.

Sorry about the shark joke, I know I shouldn't grouper all of you legal types together. My gaff!

Wahoo!

That's cool, I don't mind the lawyer jokes. It's actually a pretty good gig. I feel I can do some good by helping balance out the scales of justice. Well, I gotta' go. I'm meeting the wife for dinner. I've had this craving for Red Lobster all day. Can't figure out why. :blink:

I'll sea ya'

Archived